2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Ray Allen's PE's are always on point.
My favourite VIII's right now (Joe Johnson in close second)

78116200.jpg

78116625.jpg

Rip City Ol' School
77958875.jpg

Q-Rich
77465889.jpg

Yall may think Ray Allen has the best PE's, but the PE VIII's Fred Jones was rocking tonight against the Bucks are the hottest PE's this year.

Those who watched the game, did yall see Fat Joe come up to Fred at the end of the game? I bet money he probably asked Fred for his VIII's.

lol, funny that we post about this at the same time. And I was just about to post those pictures too lol

well here another...

b0943eec444a8cc84d5028961716cbeb-getty-76075527cm015_milwaukee_buc.jpg

91e3eb423deac10005243f48dbf29cf8-getty-76075527nb026_bucks_knicks.jpg

i dont see how all these players are playin in VIII's, they feel like Timberland boots. unless they got some special treatment or something.

U know they probably have custom fitted shoes so it doesn't fit crappy like the one's they sell to the public

Fred Jones and Fat Joe must be good friends... Especially with the TS 2 STITCHING on all of Fred'sPE's... Jordan Brand should learn that ORANGE and BLUE contrast well, for the next time they want to put ORANGE in one of their futurereleases...

wow so much fire around the league the past week with a new pair of PE VIII's dropping almost every night..i'm watching the knicks/phoenix game andQ-Rich has his pair on tonight..they're different than the pair Fred Jones was in last night..i'll get some pics up as soon as I can

man those josh howard PE VIII are fire
pimp.gif
I was at that game againstportland, nebody have more pics of these?

Thanks for the pics of the Knicks PE's. For a team with 3 Jordan Brand guys, we've got some horrible make ups of these shoes. Q-Rich, outside of thesecurrent VIII's, has had nothing memorable are far as kicks...Jared Jefferies wishes his lows were as fresh as Mike Bibby's...Fredd Jones always hadheat.
That said...this current round of PE VIII's has got the first round of retro PE VIII's from like 4 years ago beat.

Back
Top Bottom