{2008 NBA 3 Point Shootout Contestants}

naw Rip isnt out of place, dude has been practicing his 3-point shot. hes been hitting them like crazy in games. Hes my darkhorse to win it actually.

no parker?
frown.gif

He should have taken the invite last year

Yeah Kobe and Rip are definitely not made for this but it will make the contest more interesting and that is the point of all star weekend. I am excited forthis event now.

its nice to see kobe participating. watching nba dunk/3pt/skill challenge without Nba "superstar" on the sideline = Boring

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

naw Rip isnt out of place, dude has been practicing his 3-point shot. hes been hitting them like crazy in games. Hes my darkhorse to win it actually.
yea doggies check his stats... his 3pt % is on point. But he prob wont win, i'd go with Kapono or Peja

That lineup is terrible, your telling me these guys wouldn't accept the invite.

- Kyle Korver
- Matt Carroll
- Stephen Jackson
- Ray Allen
- Deshawn Stevenson

Wheres Jason Richardson
nerd.gif

Ill put my money on Gibson.

laugh.gif
@Bean. Son is too damn competitive. Remember that year Michael decidedto do the 3 point contest..
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

laugh.gif
@Bean. Son is too damn competitive. Remember that year Michael decided to do the 3 point contest..
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

�recap?

how did it turn out?

edit: never mind

[table][tr][td]
Kobe Bryant
[/td] [td]
Lakers
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif
Is this a joke? Reminds me of the year when A.I. was in the 3 point contest
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean Kobe percentage is a little misleading becuz guys like kapono and gibson get there 3's of kick outs or pentration/double teams onlebron/bosh....Most of Kobe 3's are contested fadeaways lol...I think Kobe will do well...

ACTUALLY I'M CALLING IT OUT NOW KOBE WILL FINISH NO WORSE THAN 2ND!!!!!!

(kobe dont make me look stupid for this later on)

its a shock to see kobe in this, the only way i think kobe will do bad is because he would have to release the ball faster than his regular shot because of thetime limit.

i think its gonna be between gibson and kapono.

Back
Top Bottom