2008 NIKE SB DUNK LOW SKATE OR DIE PIX!!!!!

Originally Posted by Creature206

^lol this kinda self promotion is really starting to get outa hand and quite disgusting, most of us can see right through what your doing with these empty posts
Its not just this guy so no hate, cracks me up though this kinda #@!

Thanks for your opinion but actually the post i made added more to the thread than the post you made which supposedly is "no hate". Hmmmm imguessing just putting "dope" or "wack" or "copped" is a valid post for you and isn't so much as disgusting?
laugh.gif

Bought two just in case this is gonna turn into the next Tiffany, this will be the first shoes I ever had the real intention of re-selling/ neverwearing.

^ Hush , lots of us know what your doing with your oversized pic and your web sites logo right on the PIC, in your AVY and SIG with no info or even a opinionon the shoe. So lets just try and keep it real for a sec.
No hate like I said but this post is about the shoe meaning INFO/Opinions etc...

...still waiting on them here in MI...
Along with the Hat-Rods too.

Ship them! Ship them! Ship them!

Geeez, Nike Wilsonville. Get it together up there already.

^ Dam man these dropped out here in Seattle last Tuesday along with the Hatrods.
GL hope you get your pairs they are both worth the wait. Quality is on point with the SOD's only thing I dont like is that plastic like leather nike usesthese days, its on the tobox and side panels but W/E...

Originally Posted by DDDru

Bought two just in case this is gonna turn into the next Tiffany, this will be the first shoes I ever had the real intention of re-selling/ never wearing.

next tiffs?

I seriously doubt it. Tiffs were hyped up for about an entire year before they dropped. But i guess time will tell huh?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by DDDru

Bought two just in case this is gonna turn into the next Tiffany, this will be the first shoes I ever had the real intention of re-selling/ never wearing.

next tiffs?

I seriously doubt it. Tiffs were hyped up for about an entire year before they dropped. But i guess time will tell huh?
im seriously debating to cop multiple pairs to sit on... then sell/trade later to get the other shoes i missed out on. next tiffs though? thats astretch... it should reach the $300 resell mark though. ill probably do the right thing and just cop one to rock, and one to sit on for later.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

im seriously debating to cop multiple pairs to sit on... then sell/trade later to get the other shoes i missed out on. next tiffs though? thats a stretch... it should reach the $300 resell mark though. ill probably do the right thing and just cop one to rock, and one to sit on for later.

$300
eek.gif

are these really that big of a deal? Let me find out
grin.gif

im really not into the whole "resale" thing... but...
i was gonna cop a pair for $130 on saturday (stores retail)... but i found a spot that had them at $75!!!! i figured i had to take advantage of it so i pickedup 4 pairs.
good luck to everyone else though!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

anyone know why these werent labeled premiums?

That is a very good question. Looking at the materials Nike SB could've easily slapped premium on the box. Even the swoosh has good material. I wish Icould answer that. These don't compare to Tiffs at all but they are real Neckbreakers.

DC21

they did it to toy with us and make us think it was gonna be a easy find like any other general release...well i scored my pair... and i realized after havinga talk with wifey... i gotta get out the game for the second time....im retired ive spent alot of money on shoes...and i think this did it... spending muchomoney for colorful kicks

I passed by supreme this past monday. I picked up the display shoe, and these two hypebeast just started drooling and talking amongst themselves. I purposelyheld on to them longer pretending I was interested. You should've seen the look on their faces. It's as if I had a stack of billion dollar bills. =\
They were going for 148 plus tax btw.

doubt these will hit 300.... should have copped my pair for cheap when i had the chance ended up spending double what i had to dumb move but oh well

Originally Posted by Creature206

^ Dam man these dropped out here in Seattle last Tuesday along with the Hatrods.
GL hope you get your pairs they are both worth the wait. Quality is on point with the SOD's only thing I dont like is that plastic like leather nike uses these days, its on the tobox and side panels but W/E...

I thought the same exact thing after I bought mine. I wish they still used that material that was on the toe box of older sb's (i.e. - bucks, shimizus,homers, etc)

Back
Top Bottom