2008 NIKE SB DUNK LOW SKATE OR DIE PIX!!!!!

the shop I was supposed to get these at said they were gonna release them at 6pm...went there at 5pm they're sold out???? F#$% GROUND ZERO DAVIS and alltheir employees!!!!
I'm not even that serious though just don't like dealing with shady people...

Hope peeps here enjoy their pairs though...

peace.

patiently waiting out in front of the skateshop out here in philly im glad the hype is not as big as out there in da west coast cause im the only one waitingfor them right now! :smile:

jus got back from Union LA. Got there around 10:40am store opened at 11am, only 3 cool dudes in front of me. Copped my pair but not for my bro. I live about 30mints away from there though. Was it worth it? No.

my 1 spot came thru... well i aint get em yet but i will on monday... they only got 2 size 9s and one is spoken for by one of the regulars and the otherusually goes to the owner... so basically i would be outta luck but good thing he got samples already so i was able to get the other 9... i just kept callineveryday and the manager knew i wanted em badly (beastin) so he talked to the owner for me... good looks... i cant wait til monday...i jus hope they dont OD onthe price

Went To Eat At Pink Taco With A Lady Friend Today; Not Even Thinking About The S o D's But She Wanted To Go To American Apparel In Santa Monica AndUndefeated Is Like 3 Doors Down So Walked In And They Were Still On Display. The Ticket Was $148
indifferent.gif
I Shook It Off And Still Copped Tho Also Picked Up Another Set OfLaceLocks. I Dont Know Which Laces To Put In Tho Blue,Black,or yellow.
To Those Who Copped'em..... Enjoy'em
To Those Who Despise'em..... Resell'em
34y682v.jpg

put the yellow ones in.....

eek.gif
these are really moving on ebay right now. I hope i can get mines at retail

Originally Posted by Bis2Fly3

again, any websites have them up 4 sale?

Kix-Files might have them...I'd only want it because I played it back in the '08s on NES...other than that, they're only shoes hypebeasts wouldbuy IMO. They're pretty ugly.

we still havent received any if we are going to

i personally havnt bought an sb since the mf doom
all the styles have been wack

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

i got taken for $130 in the south bay area...
Were did you cop from.... I been looking for my size and cant find it..... I think there a dope %$# shoe.

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

anyone know whats the retail on these?

All SB Lows SRP Is $65 But You'll Never Find Any Store Selling Them For That Price. Active Has To Be The Cheapest In The L.A. Area. $95

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

we still havent received any if we are going to

i personally havnt bought an sb since the mf doom
all the styles have been wack

im glad. no need for your greedy hands to get on them.

DivisionEast now jacked 'em up to $200. I should'a copped from PYS for $160 cause these sold out everywhere so fast. Damn resellers!!!!!! Anyoneknow where I can cop for Around $150 in So Cal???

Back
Top Bottom