2008 Prediction: North Korea launches missiles against Philippines or Hawaii.

We all know the traditional enemies of North Korea is South Korea and Japan.

How about we take a step back and think outside the box?

I found this article online...    North Korea launches missiles against Philippine or Hawaii

I am Kris and I want to tell you one of my strange experiences about World War III. This experience happened last year which is 2008. The clock is exactly at seven o'clock in the evening and I felt tired of working in the pier. Minutes had past and I took a sleep after taking a nice hot bath and so on.

I had a vivid dream of a big nuclear missile that landed on the Philippines. I saw a clock that is placed at the KP tower pointing its short hand on number eleven and its other pointing on six if you make it short it will become 11:30 am. The building's location is at Manila which is the city capital of the Philippines 20 foot tall. The nuclear missile landed on this building and I saw it being destroyed by it as glass shatters and break into pieces because of the strong impact of explosion.

One year had past since that experience until today. Last month I had read a newspaper called "TIKTIK PHILIPPINES". There is an article entitled "Prediction of World War 3".Since I am curious I read it and it says that World War III will be started by North Korea, a communist type and a dictatorship type of country, whose leader is Kim Jong I think (I forgot his surname maybe it is Jong or Song). The war will start after the nuclear missile reached its primary target that is pacific. Moreover, it also says that either Hawaii or Philippines will be their targets.

In addition to, experts and scientist have found secret ancient scrolls under the dead sea. Later, they had confirmed that these scrolls belonged to Saint Bartholomew (one of Christ's disciples). It is his predictions about many disasters and bad happenings including the fall of Rome, etc. The scroll writings tell that there will be a war between the children of Light against the followers of Satan (Antichrist) (America against North Korea). Many will die because of the huge cloud of poison. But rejoice god will have a cure for this poison and in the end the children of light will be victorious. The followers of Satan will be trapped in the hills with no food and they will be counterattacked by the children of light together with the aid of many allied countries.

I was shocked as soon as I had read the newspaper. What do you think? Was my dream has a connection to this happenings? I dream of this last year that is 2008. It is only last month that is June since I read the article up until today.

We all know the traditional enemies of North Korea is South Korea and Japan.

How about we take a step back and think outside the box?

I found this article online...    North Korea launches missiles against Philippine or Hawaii

I am Kris and I want to tell you one of my strange experiences about World War III. This experience happened last year which is 2008. The clock is exactly at seven o'clock in the evening and I felt tired of working in the pier. Minutes had past and I took a sleep after taking a nice hot bath and so on.

I had a vivid dream of a big nuclear missile that landed on the Philippines. I saw a clock that is placed at the KP tower pointing its short hand on number eleven and its other pointing on six if you make it short it will become 11:30 am. The building's location is at Manila which is the city capital of the Philippines 20 foot tall. The nuclear missile landed on this building and I saw it being destroyed by it as glass shatters and break into pieces because of the strong impact of explosion.

One year had past since that experience until today. Last month I had read a newspaper called "TIKTIK PHILIPPINES". There is an article entitled "Prediction of World War 3".Since I am curious I read it and it says that World War III will be started by North Korea, a communist type and a dictatorship type of country, whose leader is Kim Jong I think (I forgot his surname maybe it is Jong or Song). The war will start after the nuclear missile reached its primary target that is pacific. Moreover, it also says that either Hawaii or Philippines will be their targets.

In addition to, experts and scientist have found secret ancient scrolls under the dead sea. Later, they had confirmed that these scrolls belonged to Saint Bartholomew (one of Christ's disciples). It is his predictions about many disasters and bad happenings including the fall of Rome, etc. The scroll writings tell that there will be a war between the children of Light against the followers of Satan (Antichrist) (America against North Korea). Many will die because of the huge cloud of poison. But rejoice god will have a cure for this poison and in the end the children of light will be victorious. The followers of Satan will be trapped in the hills with no food and they will be counterattacked by the children of light together with the aid of many allied countries.

I was shocked as soon as I had read the newspaper. What do you think? Was my dream has a connection to this happenings? I dream of this last year that is 2008. It is only last month that is June since I read the article up until today.

Oh, where to begin. Well, first off, I should not begin with "where to be gin," as I originally wrote. Alcohol and I don't mix. Besides, gin and tonic rolls off the tongue much better than gin and Jordan. Then again, I said be gin, not be mixed with gin. Now I can't even keep my own story straight. Good luck deciphering the rest of this post.

I suppose I ought to start out with the most exciting news in my life. That's right, I finished reading Eldest for the fourth time, and have since traversed 232 pages into rereading Brisingr. The Bumblebee of Life once again inspired me as no other writing has. I'm pretty sure on one of the pages I most recently read, Paolini got switched up on which entity, Eragon or Saphira, was talking (thinking to each other in italics). It was like six paragraphs back and forth with no ", Eragon said," and suddenly Saphira was asking questions of Eragon, and Eragon was answering with what only Saphira should have known. PS, I didn't notice that Eragon was just Dragon with an E until halfway through my fourth read of the first book. Also, I once thought that "I am" was the shortest complete sentence. It's actually "Be."

I started seeing a counselor, mostly because after the E/Dragon thing, I realized my brain wasn't functioning as well as it once was. Maybe I'd always been mistaken, but aren't most counseling sessions an hour long? The ones with this guy are 45 minutes, which usually run a little late. So far, and yesterday was my fourth session with him, he's really only been getting to know me rather than talking me through things or giving advice or whatever, not that I'm an expert on counseling. Yesterday I ended up saying something I didn't expect to. That's happened a few times before when I talked with Solomon or other counseloresque people, but this was slightly different, as in hindsight, I'm not sure what I said was true. I ended up saying that the nondescript sickness that I always feel, as described in the second paragraph of Restless, might as well be synonymous with shame. It seems like it would be true in the abstract, but not when I think about it concretely.

This brings me to another important if not mind-numbing point. It's the idea of absolute value verses relative value. I bought A Few Good Men on BluRay the other day, because it was on sale for $10 at Fred Meyer. Seemed like a good deal to me, and I love that movie and don't currently own it, so I bought it. After I bought it, I looked it up on Amazon, who was selling it for $11, but it occurred to me that if it had been on there for $7 or something, would I have still thought it a good deal? Clearly, at some point, I thought the movie was worth $10. Would the value of owning the movie be less if I found a better deal? This is obviously a simple case, but I think it can easily be applied to our lives in bigger ways. It also reminds me of the parable of the workers in the vineyard.

Do cats have adam's apples? Kotenok, get over here.

I was thinking about it a couple Sundays ago, and I think my goal for counseling, though I've not mentioned this to him yet, is to be able to say that my relationship with God is amazing, to really think that. I know that it is, for why should the creator of heaven and earth die that I might have such a relationship? But I think I take that for granted. If God is good, the ultimate good, he loves us as much as he says he does, and has the chance to save us, I don't want to be so arrogant to argue that it would be required of him to do so at the cost of his own, or own son's, life, but it seems to me to be the logical choice. I think for that reason, I take it for granted. I would never argue that I was worth that sacrifice, but that too is folly, for God said I was, and I shan't argue with him. I guess if I really beheld the gravity, the enormity of the relationship I have, I would repeatedly fall on my knees and cry out in thanks and ... disbelief? There's some irony. And if it were truly as intimate a relationship as it ought, I would feel more stable in it, and more thankful and awed. I would say it's amazing. As it stands, it simply is.

On the other hand, a couple times I've tried to live without it, and I couldn't do it. I feel like I'm stuck in limbo, "wrestling" with an impassive god. And I know that is not his nature, so why do I feel that it is? Why does the evidence in my life point that direction?

Well, that took a depressing turn. While I'm at it, I might as well write the rest out of my system. My counselor said something at the end of our session yesterday. It didn't immediately throw me off, in fact, it elicited an odd sense of pride. Today, I felt jumbled though, badly enough that I felt physically sick and stayed home from work. I watched Minority Report for the first time in a few years. The scene where Agatha, John, and his wife are all at his wife's house, they're up in Shawn's old room, and Agatha is talking about the life Shawn could have had actually brought a couple tears to my eye. I rarely get choked up over movies, especially action movies. I'm not sure why it happened, but it was just immensely sad to me. Also, the scene where the murder was supposed to take place and Agatha is reliving the present was done incredibly well. I really felt for Agatha, and it was hard to watch. I've probably seen the movie a good six to eight times. I'm not sure why this was the first time I had such emotions about it. Or, I'm not sure why I had emotions about it this time. I haven't decided which.

So, I maybe exaggerated a slight amount, the teensiest amount conceivable, in fact, if exaggeration were tangible, I'm pretty sure I would have split the atom, when I said that the most exciting thing in my life was finishing Eldest. Maybe. God save us all if Stephen Colbert ever happens upon tangible exaggeration. The earth might just gain enough mass that the sun would start orbiting it. Anyway, if there is something more exciting than reading a book for the fourth time, it's this.

A few weeks ago I went to the eleven o'clock church service because the Costa Rica team was having a post trip thank you party for our supporters up in Bellingham. At this particular morning service, it was rather full, and I ended up sitting next to a girl named Kaylee. The lead singer in the worship band said something about playing an old song, and then started the chords for Shout to the North. I commented, "Old? This was written like eight years ago." Kaylee laughed at that. After the service, I asked her and her cousin if they wanted to go out to lunch. I've been out to lunch with several people after church services both at Harper and LatR so this was no big deal to me. They checked the time and her cousin's schedule, and then we went to Chipotle in Northgate. Kaylee's got to be one of the most interesting people I've met. If she had more character, she'd have to appear on the USA channel. She's super bright, laughs at corny jokes, and can hold her own in a banter. You can't ask for much more than that. But wait, there's more. Call in the next thirty minutes and she'll own Firefly and Serenity on DVD. That's nerdier than I am! Her one flaw is that she's not seen Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Of course, having no room for improvement, for growth, would also be a flaw so, damned if you do, damned if you don't, and damn the torpedoes!

So, I may have laid it on a little thick there (really got into the groove, which I guess means I've found my muse for writing hyperbolically), but really, based on first impressions, she's a great person. A week later, I asked her out to coffee, and she suggested the following Friday. The next day, coffee changed into dinner, and the day after, dinner into dinner plus Iron Man 2 with friends. You've got to admire someone who was looking forward to Iron Man's sequel more than I was, especially someone of the female persuasion. I don't think I'll say much more than that tonight, lest I too stumble upon tangible exaggeration.

It's now getting late, and I have three unequally viable choices. In order of descending meritoriousness they are go to sleep, read more Brisingr, and watch A Few Good Men again. I did get five hours of extra sleep earlier today, so I'm not too tired, but tomorrow might be painful if I'm not awake. We're having a morale event (I almost forgot about it) at 10:00 in Seattle. I hate driving in Seattle. I hate parking in Seattle.
Spoiler [+]
boyboy

Back
Top Bottom