2009-10 adidas Basketball thread

It looks as if Adidas is cashing in on the Hexpad technology as well. I love the logo placement on these.
660902191f7d1ecde304003fd3473f0a-getty-90040749jd010_il_milwaukee_.jpg

c34b2b66224d1dd589af85aa2bd2c245-getty-90040735rw017_grizzlies_kings.jpg

at first i was a little skeptical on the whole adidas ts series but ive really grown to like some (if not most) of the models

my only gripe about the line was commander from last year. it would of been nicer had it not had that stupid teeth like stitching at the toe. my absolutefavorite ts were those gray gil lightswitch lows
pimp.gif

Anybody know where I can get the calf sleeve and the knee pad in white? If not could I at least get the name of them so I can search for it. Thanks to anyonewho helps.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Anybody know where I can get the calf sleeve and the knee pad in white? If not could I at least get the name of them so I can search for it. Thanks to anyone who helps.
They had the Powerweb Calf sleeves on the Adidasshop website but took them down, I'm sure they'll be back up.

[h2]Phenomenal Swag: TimDuncan's skeleton shoes[/h2]
By Trey Kerby

ept_sports_nba_experts-295174272-1260468132.jpg
Trey Kerby of The Blowtorch searches high and low across the Internet for NBA-related goods you never knew you needed. You know, phenomenal swag. Email Ball Don't Lie any relevant products you find here.

If I were making a list of who I thought would have the best shoes in the NBA, based only on the aesthetics of their games, the list would go something like this:

1. Kobe Bryant(notes)
2. Dwyane Wade(notes)
3. Steve Nash(notes)
98. Tim Duncan(notes)
265. Brad Miller(notes)
450. Shaquille O'Neal(notes)

Imagine my surprise when I found out that "Mr. 98" up there has the best shoes in the league. But that's the fact, as pictures just leaked of Tim Duncan's TS Commander LT Skeletal player edition kicks.

The shoes, originally issued as a Halloween promotion, so caught Timmy's eye that he's taken to wearing them throughout the season. The top of the shoe features a bone structure that follow's Tim's foot, and the translucent sole - always a good look - also features some foot bones. (One would imagine Yao Ming(notes) shies away from these.)

As far as I can tell, these shoes aren't available to you and me, but I guess that could change. After all, I never expected to be writing a post about Tim Duncan's shoes.
http://
ept_sports_nba_experts-636379505-1260468190.jpg

These beat all of the others.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

even though it's only a PE for now...at least Adidas finally put something out with a little flair to it.

I needed them in my life when I first saw him rocking them on Halloween night. Of course, it was a bit blurry considering I was sitting on the 2nd tier of theATT center.

Originally Posted by mjd77

[h2]Phenomenal Swag: Tim Duncan's skeleton shoes[/h2]
By Trey Kerby

ept_sports_nba_experts-295174272-1260468132.jpg
Trey Kerby of The Blowtorch searches high and low across the Internet for NBA-related goods you never knew you needed. You know, phenomenal swag. Email Ball Don't Lie any relevant products you find here.

If I were making a list of who I thought would have the best shoes in the NBA, based only on the aesthetics of their games, the list would go something like this:

1. Kobe Bryant(notes)
2. Dwyane Wade(notes)
3. Steve Nash(notes)
98. Tim Duncan(notes)
265. Brad Miller(notes)
450. Shaquille O'Neal(notes)

Imagine my surprise when I found out that "Mr. 98" up there has the best shoes in the league. But that's the fact, as pictures just leaked of Tim Duncan's TS Commander LT Skeletal player edition kicks.

The shoes, originally issued as a Halloween promotion, so caught Timmy's eye that he's taken to wearing them throughout the season. The top of the shoe features a bone structure that follow's Tim's foot, and the translucent sole - always a good look - also features some foot bones. (One would imagine Yao Ming(notes) shies away from these.)

As far as I can tell, these shoes aren't available to you and me, but I guess that could change. After all, I never expected to be writing a post about Tim Duncan's shoes.
http://
ept_sports_nba_experts-636379505-1260468190.jpg

These beat all of the others.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ALWAY'S love adidas,And this hallowen edition,is really Hot.

Does anyone know if Tim Duncan will get allocated follow-up models or is he stuck with the TS Commander LT's??? I seem to recall seeing a TD version of TSBounce Commander 3's but adidas quickly took them down from their website. Then, as pictures of the TS Supernatural Commanders surface, it seems likethey're for KG and Dwight specifically....so I wonder what does TD get in all of this. Thanks in advance!!!

yo them TS Cut Creator Adidas is MEAN!!! i tried them on at work and they feel sooooooo good and they cheap!!! they only cost like 39.99 at finislhine rightnow!! if u want a good pair of hoopin shoes then those are definately the way to go

my bad ya'll the ones at finislhine for the low are the Adidas Attack Feather but they still feel good so yea good deal

Yea i use my TS Cut Creators on court. Team sponored by adidas so I had to pick one and these feel great. One of my favorite shoes ive balled in.

Back
Top Bottom