2009-10 adidas Basketball thread

Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

the supernatural commanders are already on eastbay. the creators aren't (yet?).
Idk what's going on with that. Where's Eastbayrep
nerd.gif
. I know I want Beasley's and D.Rose's.

According to our system, we should be receiving a shipment for the adidas TS Supernatural Commander in Black/Black/Red - Beasley (106559) next week.  I will post an update once they are available for sale.

Otherwise, the adidas TS Cut Creator - Men's in Black/White/University Red - Derrick Rose (108215) is currently available on our website.  Just go to the link below:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...etricsDo=true#sku=108215

^ Eastbay Rep - I think it would be safe to assume you won't be getting the Josh Smith or Peja colorways?
frown.gif

Any info on future colorways? Team? Duncan home/away?
nerd.gif

Info is always appreciated.

I just saw that we are also getting the adidas TS Supernatural Creator in Black/White/Red - Rose Away (106555) next week as well.  Some reason this shoe did not come up on my first search but the adidas TS Cut Creators did.  I will post an update once this shoe is available for sale as well.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

^ Eastbay Rep - I think it would be safe to assume you won't be getting the Josh Smith or Peja colorways?
frown.gif

nerd.gif

Unfortunately, I do not have any information on the Josh Smith, Peja Stojakovich or any other future colorways at this time. 

Otherwise, here is a list of adidas shoe we plan to have available for sale next week:

adidas TS Supernatural Commander:
Black/Black/Red - Beasley (106559)
Bone/Kelly/Running White - Garnett (106560)
Black/Black/Bright Blue - Howard Away (106558)
Navy/White - East All-Star (109165)

adidas TS Supernatural Creator:
Black/White/Red -  Rose Away (106555)
White/Metallic Silver/Red - T-Mac (106556)
Red/White - West All-Star (109224)

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

frown.gif

nerd.gif

Otherwise, here is a list of adidas shoe we plan to have available for sale next week:

Woods2-4.10.gif

Great job BayRep. They will be $100 right?

Adidas needs to learn when they have a great shoe. Take Nike for example. They pump out colorways for their shoes asap. Adidas seems to wait for some reason.
ohwell.gif
I would love for them to release Eric Gordan's PE.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

frown.gif

nerd.gif

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/200....gallery/Woods2-4.10.gif src="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/seth_davis/04/11/mastes.gallery/Woods2-4.10.gif">

Great job BayRep. They will be $100 right?

Adidas needs to learn when they have a great shoe. Take Nike for example. They pump out colorways for their shoes asap. Adidas seems to wait for some reason.
ohwell.gif
I would love for them to release Eric Gordan's PE.
pimp.gif

true!

i recently tried on the supernatural creaters (agent 0) and commands (garnett's) and they are really comfortable!!! good job adidas!!

frown.gif

nerd.gif

Unfortunately, I do not have any information on the Josh Smith, Peja Stojakovich or any other future colorways at this time. 

These? I hope
2ztlk7s.jpg

Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

frown.gif

nerd.gif

These? I hope
2ztlk7s.jpg
The adidas TS Supernatural Creator in Black/White/Red -  Rose Away (106555) look like this:

106555_z.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

yeah really, for the most part when it comes to shoe colorways Adidas and Nike take opposite ends .. Nike seems to go overboard with colorways where Adidas will only have several. 

Can you we please just be happy that Adidas is putting out good bball shoes that also look nice as well? Feet You Wear will always be remembered......

Originally Posted by jman8811

Can you we please just be happy that Adidas is putting out good bball shoes that also look nice as well? Feet You Wear will always be remembered......

I'm happy, Adidas just needs to strike while the iron is hot. The creator is a great looking shoe. Hopefully the Home colorway drops as well.
yeah really, for the most part when it comes to shoe colorways Adidas and Nike take opposite ends. Nike seems to go overboard with colorways where Adidas will only have several. 
Yeah they milked Gilbert's shoes a few years back, they need to milk these. Well at least do Eric Gordan's
laugh.gif

All the shoes I listed above will be $99.99.
Thanks man
pimp.gif
. Do you know if Eastbay will receive anymore colorways or is it too soon to know?

106555_z.jpg
pimp.gif

I wouldn't mind some of that milking lol ..... and what's wrong with asking for a little variety?

black and red colorways have been done so many times over Lighting, Cut and now Supernatural creator ... why not think outside the box a little? I don't think it's too much to ask a company to try something different

but on another note like the pricing of the shoes.

Thanks man
pimp.gif
. Do you know if Eastbay will receive anymore colorways or is it too soon to know?

At this time I do not have any information on anymore colorways. 
frown.gif

Thanks man
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Dang. Hopefully something pops up soon.

Oh yeah, if you can. Please inform whoever is in charge at Eastbay, the Gold Club needs to continue. I have pulled the trigger much more quickly because of having the Gold Club membership. Oh and there needs to be a Black version of the hoodie.
pimp.gif

Thanks.

Thanks man
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Oh yeah, if you can. Please inform whoever is in charge at Eastbay, the Gold Club needs to continue. I have pulled the trigger much more quickly because of having the Gold Club membership. Oh and there needs to be a Black version of the hoodie.
pimp.gif

Thanks.

I have forwarded your comments about our Gold Club program on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.  Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks man
pimp.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks.
I have forwarded your comments about our Gold Club program on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.  Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks again. I wish you were a insider at Adidas lol, we need more Supernatural Creators bad.

Guys if you're unsure of these, look at these pictures... Repost from a few pages back... http://www.flickr.com/pho.../sets/72157622970999216/

I haven't been excited for an Adidas basketball shoe since the OG T-Macs were coming out. I NEED to get a pair of these Commanders, they're straight up awesome looking.

Everyone has been hyping these up about the performance, and I figure i'll give Adidas another shot. That Beasley colorway is a MUST.

The Creator is the guard shoe while the Commander is the big guy shoe right? Are the straps velcro?

has anyone seen the supernatural creators on the shelves at FL, FA, Champs, or Finishline? I'd like to try em on before giving them a go.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

has anyone seen the supernatural creators on the shelves at FL, FA, Champs, or Finishline? I'd like to try em on before giving them a go.
I really wanna see these in person as well and on foot. I would imagine !$%%% Sporting Goods would have them, they always seem to have a big Adidas selection.

These may be a GR. He wears them a lot. *Crosses fingers*

8b75be19705891f5a4bc4d881d65f7bb-getty-90043492sc027_bulls_hawks.jpg

Just Do It Adidas!
pimp.gif

Got this from ISS. Hopefully they drop here...

from Footlocker unlocked Australia

[table][tr][td]Quote:[/td][/tr][tr][td]The stable of NBA stars wearing signature adidas Basketball shoes continues to grow, and two of their premier athletes - Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose - will be featuring at the NBA All Star weekend in Dallas which is coming up on the 13th and 14th February 2010. To coincide with the excitement of All Star weekend, Foot Locker are delivering their latest signature shoes.

Dwight Howard Supernatural Commander

Dwight is widely regarded as the best big man in the game today, and currently leads the NBA in Rebounds and Blocks per game. His latest signature shoe is the Supernatural Commander, a hoops shoe every bit as versatile as Howard is on the court. It features all the latest innovations from adidas, including TORSION[emoji]174[/emoji] SYSTEM support, adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ comfort and FORMOTION[emoji]8482[/emoji] stepping up your stability and maneuverability.

Derrick Rose Supernatural Creator

Rose is the reigning Rookie Of the Year, and with his outstanding play this year has landed himself on the Eastern All Star team in just his second year as he leads the Bulls towards another playoff push. The adidas basketball TS Supernatural Creator Derrick Rose helps youmake the most of every hop, cut and pivot. With FORMOTION[emoji]8482[/emoji] stabilityfor high-speed maneuvering and unbeatable adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ comfort.

These two premium player shoes are starting to hit the following Foot Locker stores now.

CANBERRAACT
CHADSTONEVIC
PARRAMATTA, LEVEL 2NSW
SWANSTON STVIC
542 GEORGE STNSW
MURRAY STREETWA
GEORGE ST, PAVILLION PLAZANSW
MORLEYWA
CHERMSIDEQLD
BOORAGOONWA
QUEEN STREETQLD
CAROUSELWA
CAIRNS CENTRALQLD
MARIONSA
RUNDLE MALLSA

We are also stocking a range of official adidas NBA All Star weekend apparel, including supporter tees for East and West available now, as well as some jerseys from the likes of Kobe, LeBron, Howard and Carmello Anthony which will hit just before the All Star Weekend.[/td][/tr][/table]

Speaking of All-Star Weekend, how about the different sorts of All-Star jersey that adidas have out?

Looks as though the authentic still has the adidas logo displayed on the collar, which looks exactly the same as the swingman.

Has anyone on here copped one yet?

Back
Top Bottom