2009-10 adidas Basketball thread

adidas Basketball

TS Cut Creator

The adidas TS Cut Creator basketball shoe ensures you're not the kind of player who lies in wait. You create the opportunity. These shoes fan your creative fires with allover CLIMACOOL[emoji]174[/emoji] ventilation, high-speed FORMOTION[emoji]8482[/emoji] stability, EVA cushioning and adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ forefoot propulsion.

• CLIMACOOL[emoji]174[/emoji] provides 360-degree cooling for the entire foot
  • FORMOTION[emoji]8482[/emoji] adapts to the ground for improved handling and stability during high-speed maneuvering
  • Synthetic leather upper for fit and comfort; adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
  • Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
  • EVA insole for comfort
  • Non-marking rubber outsole
2ds1mkk.jpg

Derrick Rose [Black/White/Univerred]
Available now at shopadidas.com

2usj2x3.jpg

Chauncey Billups [White/Gold]

j5un0j.jpg

Tracy McGrady [White/University Red]

TS Cut Creator Low

1825n9.jpg

Gilbert Arenas [Black/White/Sandstorm]

TS Commander LT

For those who lead the troops by example, the adidas TS Commander LT basketball shoe amps up your cross-court maneuvers thanks to an elite combination of adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ forefoot propulsion, dual-density EVA cushion support and a classic herringbone pattern outsole for sure-footed breakaways.

• Synthetic leather upper for lightweight durability
  • Perforated upper materials for superior breathability
  • adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
  • Dual-density EVA midsole for focused support and cushioning
  • Polyurethane insole for durable comfort
  • Non-marking rubber outsole; Herringbone pattern outsole for optimum traction
28jfe38.jpg

Dwight Howard [Light Onix/Blue/White]

29qdu9w.jpg

Kevin Garnett [White/Kelly]

2e0s0h0.jpg

Tim Duncan [Black/Silver/White]

4tkp5y.jpg

White/Black/Silver

657hci.jpg

Navy/White/Silver

3500ad0.jpg

University Red/White
Available now at http://www.shopadidas.com/product/i...019627.2039609.2039613.2012797&colorId=G06128shopadidas.com

2e6hr3c.jpg

Black/White/Silver
Available now at http://www.shopadidas.com/product/i...019627.2039609.2039613.2012797&colorId=G06127shopadidas.com

TS BOUNCE Commander 3

This adidas TS BOUNCE[emoji]8482[/emoji] Commander 3 basketball shoe sets the pace as you strive to dominate the court like Boston's Kevin Garnett. With adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ forefoot propulsion, a TORSION[emoji]174[/emoji] SYSTEM midfoot and a BOUNCE[emoji]8482[/emoji] design that brings more energy to every step.

• BOUNCE[emoji]8482[/emoji] turns every last bit of your energy into forward momentum
  • Synthetic leather upper for durability and support
  • Textile lining for comfort; Polyurethane insole for durability and comfort
  • adiPRENE[emoji]174[/emoji]+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
  • TORSION[emoji]174[/emoji] SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Dual-density midsole
  • Non-marking rubber outsole
4h8mx5.jpg

Kevin Garnett [White/Black/Kelly]

2wovrev.jpg

Dwight Howard [White/Black/Blue]

TECHFIT Basketball PowerWEB Compression Top

The adidas TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] Compression Top keeps you going strong when all the other guys on the basketball court are dropping like flies. This top features allover CLIMACOOL[emoji]174[/emoji] ventilation, TPU powerband support and an aggressive fit for more explosive muscle power.

• Ventilated CLIMACOOL[emoji]174[/emoji] keeps you dry and comfortable
  • TPU powerbands for trunk and upper back support
  • TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] focuses your muscles' energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance
  • PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] actively supports muscles, boosting power output and energy efficiency
  • Contrast adidas brandmark on right chest
  • 75% nylon / 25% elastane
2zqhklc.jpg
ok0jtw.jpg

Black

330dxg8.jpg
ek0n86.jpg

White

TECHFIT Basketball PowerWEB Compression Shorts

Built for more muscle power and hard-hitting comfort, these adidas TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] Compression Shorts sport allover CLIMACOOL[emoji]174[/emoji] ventilation, TPU powerbands for accelerated lateral and vertical motion and a TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] design for enhanced muscle support on the basketball court.

• 11" inseam (size Med)
  • TPU powerbands for easier lateral and vertical motion
  • TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] focuses your muscles' energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance; PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] actively supports muscles, boosting power output and energy efficiency
  • Contrast adidas brandmark above left hem
  • 75% nylon / 25% elastane
2ed43k0.jpg
23h0o47.jpg

Black/Light Onyx

2a0c5t3.jpg
qpo21h.jpg

White/Light Onyx

TECHFIT PowerWEB Elbow Sleeve

Your game is all about form and posture. Get the right support wearing this adidas basketball TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] Elbow Sleeve. Its PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] design supports your muscles to boost energy and output, and TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] focuses them for explosive power.

• PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] actively supports muscles, boosting power output and energy efficiency
  • TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] focuses your muscles' energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance
  • Ventilation in heat zones for breathability
  • adidas brandmark above wrist
  • 75% nylon / 25% elastane tricot
w9tjs9.jpg
2rpwgol.jpg

Black

bhk27p.jpg
2nj8q3o.jpg

White

TECHFIT PowerWEB Calf Sleeve

Get the assist you need with this adidas basketball TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] PowerWEB Calf Sleeve. Its PowerWEB[emoji]8482[/emoji] design supports your muscles to boost energy and output, and TECHFIT[emoji]8482[/emoji] keeps them focused for explosive power.

• Ventilation in heat zones for breathability
  • adidas brandmark above hem
  • 75% nylon / 25% elastane tricot
2rd9ptw.jpg
309irro.jpg

Black

9ftrtj.jpg
2hqc5rn.jpg

White

Spreedwrap

Don't stop doing those 300 toe-raises a day, but say goodbye to tape and ice. Worn by Chicago's Derrick Rose, the adidas Speedwrap dominates today's basketball courts with TPU stability chassis, adjustable straps and a snug elastic fit, giving all players the advanced support they need.

• Synthetic leather upper for lightweight durability
  • Adjustable upper straps
  • TPU stability chassis for ankle support
  • Elastic material for snug fit
  • Synthetic / textile
2iusyp.jpg
nv9izo.jpg

Black/White/Silver
Available now at shopadidas.com (Left, Right)

69m935.jpg
25zh310.jpg

White/Silver
Available now at shopadidas.com (Left, Right)

Pre-season NBA Watch

Dwight Howard
adidas TS Commander LT

28hg9ps.jpg

t89ctl.jpg

Chauncey Billups
adidas TS Lightning Creator

11hvyqh.jpg

Tim Duncan
adidas TS Commander LT

i3zyb9.jpg

Gilbert Arenas
adidas TS Supernatural Creator Low (For more information, visit this thread: Adidas Supernatural Creator Vol. Feet You Wear ?!) [They don't have FYW, and will be releasing in 2010]

10ehc91.jpg

2saecfk.jpg

2rc3huv.jpg

vsjqk3.jpg

2eyymjd.jpg

Kevin Garnett
adidas TS BOUNCE Commander 3 [Strapless home version? Not sure if straps are removable, or this is PE to KG)

2nbettx.jpg

24l76dy.jpg

3304js6.jpg

2e5md7p.jpg

Josh Smith
adidas TS Commander LT

350vvhs.jpg

Rodney Stuckey
adidas TS Cut Creator

5xsf3r.jpg

Jerryd Bayless
adidas TS Cut Creator

51vbtd.jpg

Mike Bibby
adidas TECHFIT PowerWEB Calf Sleeve

2h5m9w5.jpg

2w6upgx.jpg

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Adidas is releasing some kick butt stuff , I'm telling you! The Tech Fit stuff really works!

True,the techfit really increase My durability .Cause it is really fit to your skin without hurting them.

didnt know mike bibby was allowed to wear adidas extras seein as he is w/ jordan brand...

or he isnt allowed to wear jordann brand accessories cuz the nba is in bed w/ adidas?... i dont know... lol....

Originally Posted by lysolflow

didnt know mike bibby was allowed to wear adidas extras seein as he is w/ jordan brand...

or he isnt allowed to wear jordann brand accessories cuz the nba is in bed w/ adidas?... i dont know... lol....
Expect to see lots of non-adidas sponsored players wearing TECHFIT this season...

Official Compression of the NBA

adidas TECHFIT makes its NBA debut as the official compression of the NBA. adidas will now provide all 30 NBA teams with adidas TECHFIT Padded and PowerWeb compression base layer worn underneath the uniform for optimal on-court performance. Basketball's greatest athletes are now faster and stronger. Let the season begin.

just got a pair of CUT Creator quite comfy! i'll play a game in it tomorrow let's see if it really performs well:tongue:

Those black D Rose Creators are kinda dope, I would ball in them but they have no casual appeal to me.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

The cut creator and cut creator lows.

Haven't tried the lows, but the Mids are okay. The traction is hip, and the lacing system in on point as my feet don't slide around inside the shoes.It's a fairly light shoe, on par with the Creator Mids from last year, but a little lighter IMO, at least it feels that way. I've played in them threetimes total, but I also rotate my shoes quickly.

the new adidas stuff coming out for all star 09-10 are gonna be fire!!! just you wait..formotion= is the 2009 version of "feet you wear system"adidas, i am coming home!!!lol

Back
Top Bottom