-2009 BMW 750li on 22's Vol: "Lets get it...."-

I thought this would have a "Whips from the Streets" type feel, but its very clean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Watch this......

Infiniti >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bmw

*Sits back and waits for the fireworks*
laugh.gif

_'s think they ballin' in infinity's that were only affordable due to insurance money
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Have you seen one in person?...these things damn near look exotic when they're driving next any other vehicle...
there's nothing exotic about the new 7. AT ALL
laugh.gif
.Bland as anything

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

yeah...the rims aint "all that"...but still
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Is the car nice? Yup. Would I take one? Yup. That said, it isn't all that you make it out to be. No matter what someone says bad about it, you'll find a way to sidestep it and throw up a few
pimp.gif
's. But that's cool--BMW's are your thing so what else is one to expect from you, right?

I can't hate on the car, but there is nothing about it from the exterior that makes me say "wow".

Have you seen one in person?...these things damn near look exotic when they're driving next any other vehicle...

And yes...another
pimp.gif
There;s no winning with this guy. SuperblyTRIFE is right. No matter what someone says, you'll always find a way to flip it. Someone could saythey brought one yesterday and the leather smells like %!%!. The only thing you would say is, "Yeah, but aint it the best %!%! you ever smelled?".
laugh.gif
And for anyone reading, dont get confused. I never said anything to excite these guys, they just get upset on they're own. Read the first few pages.It also suprises me how easy it is to push their buttons. Watch how easy it is...

Audi S5>>>>> Infiniti G37 >>>>>> Honda Civic >>>>> bmw 335ci

Everyone has their own opinion. What pleases one, may not please another. You like the new 7. I think it looks boring and Lexus-!sh. More gadgets than theprevious 7 but 7's are known for electrical problems. Personally, I think the 745 looks better from the back, like it commands attention. You like how thiscar looks. Not everybody agrees with you, just get over it. Everything isnt for everyone. And yes, the rims are trash.

I wonder if he would still be talking all this #*!$ if he still had that base charger...

how you roll off the showroom floor on hubcaps b?

_ went to the dealership and said " let me get the cheapest thing you got"

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Is the car nice? Yup. Would I take one? Yup. That said, it isn't all that you make it out to be. No matter what someone says bad about it, you'll find a way to sidestep it and throw up a few
pimp.gif
's. But that's cool--BMW's are your thing so what else is one to expect from you, right?

I can't hate on the car, but there is nothing about it from the exterior that makes me say "wow".

And yes...another
pimp.gif
There;s no winning with this guy. SuperblyTRIFE is right. No matter what someone says, you'll always find a way to flip it. Someone could say they brought one yesterday and the leather smells like %!%!. The only thing you would say is, "Yeah, but aint it the best %!%! you ever smelled?".
laugh.gif
And for anyone reading, dont get confused. I never said anything to excite these guys, they just get upset on they're own. Read the first few pages. It also suprises me how easy it is to push their buttons. Watch how easy it is...

Audi S5>>>>> Infiniti G37 >>>>>> Honda Civic >>>>> bmw 335ci

Everyone has their own opinion. What pleases one, may not please another. You like the new 7. I think it looks boring and Lexus-!sh. More gadgets than the previous 7 but 7's are known for electrical problems. Personally, I think the 745 looks better from the back, like it commands attention. You like how this car looks. Not everybody agrees with you, just get over it. Everything isnt for everyone. And yes, the rims are trash.
eek.gif
This man set the record straight. There's nodisagreeing with that

finally
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

_'s think they ballin' in infinity's that were only affordable due to insurance money
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What insurance money? I hit a truck while speeding. Im lucky I didnt get any summons. Give me a number to a lawyer that can sue someone when I HIT THEM.
laugh.gif
NT is straight comedy. And im sure you could afford and "Infinity" bro.
pimp.gif

I wonder if he would still be talking all this #*!$ if he still had that base charger...

The funny part is your right. My daughter was born 2 months before I brought the Charger when I had my 04 Accord coupe. I loved my coupe but Ineeded a 4dr for the baby seat. So I went into the dealership and said to myself, Im not spending a bunch on money on a bigger engine when I could startstashing money for my kid, and thats exactly what I did. I'm 21 and I dont know too many people my age that can do that. That can be responsible for theirseed. So yes Handsome Hustler, I did go buy the cheapest one. I lost, my seed won. Feel better now?
grin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

And yes...another
pimp.gif

Aaaannnd, I rest my case.

i'm suppose to feel bad now?
frown.gif

Nope, just letting you know your right. Stop with the sad face bro
laugh.gif
Youwere right this time. Get a avy too.

yo who is this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude is funny as hell

Seen it on the NJ turnpike today, thing was looking mean. I can just imagine what it would look like on 22's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom