-2009 BMW 750li on 22's Vol: "Lets get it...."-

That car needs a drop ASAP. Just doesn't look right to me without one.

And yeah, those wheels are T-R-A-S-H.

yeah...the rims aint "all that"...but still
pimp.gif

2939126_6_full.jpg

BMW needs to work on the Back

this looks better to me and wait until Audi drops the newer body fall 2009 its gonna be a wrap..........

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The "newer body" aint gonna mean anything if the engine cant take it anywhere...
laugh.gif

o boy

nah but Kay BMW need to change it for next year.....dunno if you seen these pics yet

autobild_7.jpg

tell me this back does not look cleaner?

Ah I might be 50-50 when its come to audi and bimmer...
i def like both myself. newer body audis are so sexy, a4 is killin 3 series right now but i know bmw more reliable

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

The "newer body" aint gonna mean anything if the engine cant take it anywhere...
laugh.gif

o boy

nah but Kay BMW need to change it for next year.....dunno if you seen these pics yet

autobild_7.jpg

I've seen those pics...its a rendering...that back looks kind of Jaguarish

I like the front end on the new 7 i hope the next 5 gets the same treatment. 750Li is so Osborne's 760 V twizzy is the only one Id have
smile.gif

Ah I might be 50-50 when its come to audi and bimmer...
i def like both myself. newer body audis are so sexy, a4 is killin 3 series right now but i know bmw more reliable
Oh no doubt, New Audi's exteriors are killing the game. But I love E39 5series and E46 3series.

laugh.gif

o boy

autobild_7.jpg

jaguar-2009-jaguar-xf.jpg

2009-jaguar-xf.jpg

Examples of how that Rendering is Jaguarish....

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Is the car nice? Yup. Would I take one? Yup. That said, it isn't all that you make it out to be. No matter what someone says bad about it, you'llfind a way to sidestep it and throw up a few
pimp.gif
's. But that'scool--BMW's are your thing so what else is one to expect from you, right?

I can't hate on the car, but there is nothing about it from the exterior that makes me say "wow".

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Is the car nice? Yup. Would I take one? Yup. That said, it isn't all that you make it out to be. No matter what someone says bad about it, you'll find a way to sidestep it and throw up a few
pimp.gif
's. But that's cool--BMW's are your thing so what else is one to expect from you, right?

I can't hate on the car, but there is nothing about it from the exterior that makes me say "wow".

Have you seen one in person?...these things damn near look exotic when they're driving next any other vehicle...

And yes...another
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I still think they should have reconsidered the exterior. I'm sure it's a great car, but the front looks like a 5-series x Quattroporte fusion.

agreed. i'm not a fan of the back of the car...like the style on previous version better.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom