2009 football/soccer summer transfer rumors

united are getting douglas costa....18 just the way i like 'em so we can build them up like ronaldo...better to get them young

Originally Posted by Curious24

united are getting douglas costa....18 just the way i like 'em so we can build them up like ronaldo...better to get them young

i checked youtube out to have a look at this kid from Gremio...
quite honestly,i'm not that impressed...he looks like a flyweight version of Nani...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Curious24

i checked youtube out to have a look at this kid from Gremio...
quite honestly,i'm not that impressed...he looks like a flyweight version of Nani...

hmm i dont think so... i was impressed with his pace, skills, and determination...nani might have the better shot but he hasnt proven on international leveland is 22

2238 BST: Manchester City chairman Khaldoon al Mubarak has revealed there will be a number of comings and goings at the north-west club. He told TheNational, an Abu Dhabi English-language paper: "We will shrink our squad and add four to six players."

1916 BST: Everton's offer for promising Sheffield United full-back Kyle Naughton has been rejected by the Yorkshire club. (PressAssociation)

1851 BST: Lyon's Brazilian playmaker Juninho has arrived in Qatar for talks about a transfer to Al-Garrafa, the Doha club said on their website.

1715 BST: Former Chelsea coach Luiz Felipe Scolari says he took a less high-profile coaching role in Uzbekistan because contractual clauses involvedin his departure from Stamford Bridge prevent him from working in England for a year. (Brazilian media)

1709 BST: Bayern Munich president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has upped the stakes in what could become a tug-of-war with Real Madrid for Franck Ribery by sayingthe France midfielder is not for sale. (German newspaper Bild)

1322 BST: Manchester City are closing in on the signature of Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz.
(Full story: ManchesterEvening News)

1319 BST: Tottenham Hotspur are ready to switch their attentions away from Ruud van Nistelrooy to his Real Madrid and Holland striking partner Klass-JanHuntelaar. (Metro.co.uk)

1311 BST: Turkish side Besiktas are reported to be preparing a bid of £1.7m for Everton striker Louis Saha. (Sky Sports)

1259 BST: Thomas Vermaelen's agent is confident a deal to take the Ajax defender to Barclays Premier League giants Arsenal will soon take place. (Dutchwebsite Ajaxlife.nl)

1151 BST: Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has hinted that he will retire when his current contract runs out in 2013. The midfielder will be 33 bythen.
Full story: Official Liverpool website

1132 BST: Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna says he would be open to a move to Real Madrid with the Spanish side weighing up a £20m bid for the Gunners star.
Full story: The Sun

0954 BST: Real Madrid director-general Jorge Valdano admits any bid for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso is likely to be doomed to failure.(Marca)
Full story: Marca (in Spanish)

0951 BST: Wolves' bid to sign Serbian player of the year Nenad Milijas has hit a snag with the news that he does not automatically qualify for a workpermit. (Sky Sports)
Full story: Sky Sports

0946 BST: Real Madrid director of sport Jorge Valdano has revealed the club may end their interest in Valencia striker David Villa as the askingprice is too high. (Press Association)

Originally Posted by I3

I think Eto'o is not wanted by Pep.

Pep might want a much more hungrier foward (Zlatan)..

CincoSeisDos
It doesn't seem like Samuel has been wanted by the club since maybe their last UCL title, just overly reluctant to sell him.
I don't know how on Earth a manager/team can't want a guy who's bagged 100 goals in the last four seasons. He's the best out andout goal getter around. Its crazy talk. Also, Zlatan is a moody baby. An extremely talented moody baby but he'll eff off by half time if he doesn'tget enough of the ball. Eto'o does the same, but gets more goal.

I'm hearing Liverpool have agreed a fee of 17 for Johnson, pretty much done. I don't know where they're finding the money. Spurs are looking tooffload Pav and Bent, and are looking at Huntelaar. Madrid are looking at Sagna along with Clichy.

I'm also curious to see what happens to Senderos. Arsenal sure could have used him in the second half of the season after Gallas' meltdown. Heapprently doesn't want to go back to Dubaibury and wants to stay in Italy. He has a year left on his contract with Arsenal. Perhaps they should cash in. He played pretty well at Milan.

man it has to be tough to be a striker on that level... u see so little of the ball but when u do ur expected to produce

that couple with ppl saying "he getts moody or gives up"... like what striker doesnt over the course of 90 min trackin back and forth lookin for thatONE oppurtunity

AS says Florentino Perez has reserved 55 Million euros for the signing of Franck Ribery. Obviously, this would further cement the belief that Arjen Robben issurplus to the needs of the squad. Personally, I'd keep Robben because his injuries have become less frequent at Madrid and he had a nice season. The mainthing going against him is that he may not fit in Pelligrini's formation.

Edit: Looks like its Rio Ferdinand who has decided he will replace Cristiano Ronaldo..
sick.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...England-star-braves-abuse-denim-hotpants.html

From what I've heard Milan don't want Senderos. I don't know why he would want to stay there, they have an aging squad that just lost their bestplayer who aren't going to win anything. Are Arsenal the favorites to win the EPL or CL next year, hell no. But would it be all that surprising for them towin either? No. Senderos would be a nice re-addition at the back, with him and Vermaelen, hopefully bring in Micah Richards in a swap with Man City since itlooks like they will be getting Kolo. Them and a solid holding midfield (come on Miguel Veloso! why the hell would he want to go to Bolton? or Toulalan wouldalso be nice) would at least make the Gunners competitive in the EPL. I really think its gonna be one of us, United or 'Pool, with us as the obvious 3rdfavorite. I don't think that Chelsea have it anymore.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

From what I've heard Milan don't want Senderos. I don't know why he would want to stay there, they have an aging squad that just lost their best player who aren't going to win anything. Are Arsenal the favorites to win the EPL or CL next year, hell no. But would it be all that surprising for them to win either? No. Senderos would be a nice re-addition at the back, with him and Vermaelen, hopefully bring in Micah Richards in a swap with Man City since it looks like they will be getting Kolo. Them and a solid holding midfield (come on Miguel Veloso! why the hell would he want to go to Bolton? or Toulalan would also be nice) would at least make the Gunners competitive in the EPL. I really think its gonna be one of us, United or 'Pool, with us as the obvious 3rd favorite. I don't think that Chelsea have it anymore.

just curious what makes you think Chelsea doesnt have it anymore?

Real Madrid are leading the race to sign Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery, who is also being targeted by Barcelona, Chelsea and ManchesterUnited.

Chelsea are actually the favourites to sign Ribery as Real are not happy with the price tag put on the French international.
Full story: Guardian

And Manchester United may ditch a move for Ribery as they do not want to sign players aged 26 or over for large transfer fees.

Manchester United and Chelsea have a chance of landing Valencia striker David Villa in excess of £40m after his move to Real Madrid was put in doubt.
Full story: Daily Star

But Villa would only leave La Liga for England's top flight if it was to join Liverpool and their Spanish boss Rafael Benitez.

Barcelona's courting of Liverpool's Javier Mascherano has resulted in the Argentine's international team-mate Lionel Messi, who plays for theCatalan club, saying it would be "beautiful" if the combative midfielder joined him at the Nou Camp.

Liverpool winger Ryan Babel could be offered a route out of the club, with new Galatasaray manager Frank Rijkaard interested in signing his Dutchcompatriot.
Full story: DailyMail

Manchester City playmaker Robinho is also a target of Champions League winners Barcelona and they are ready to bid £35m for the Brazilian.
Full story:Daily Mirror

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy may help Real Madrid recoup some of their extravagant summer spending by thrashing out a £37m deal to sign wingerArjen Robben, striker Klass-Jan Huntelaar and defender Gabriel Heinze.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Italian midfielder Gennarro Gattuso has not ruled out following new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti from AC Milan to Stamford Bridge.

Ancelotti is also weighing up a £30m move for Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Full story: Daily Express

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will step up his attempts to sign Fiorentina midfielder Felipe Melo with a £15m bid.
Full story: Daily Mail

Arsenal right-back or right-sided midfielder Emmanuel Eboue wants to move abroad if he is not going to get more first-team football.

West Ham have landed Inter Milan's Mancini and Luis Jimenez on season-long loans and will have first refusal on signing the winger and forward nextsummer.

Manchester City are close to capturing striker Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn in a deal worth £15m, plus more depending on the success of theParaguyan.

Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna insists he is committed to Arsenal after reports linking him with a switch to Barcelona. (The Sun)

Everton boss David Moyes has had a bid for Sheffield United right-back Kyle Naughton knocked back. (Press Association)

Fulham are keen on some Brazilian flair as they want to bring Manchester City striker Jo to Craven Cottage for £8m. (The Sun)

Middlesbrough managing director Keith Lamb says it "wouldn't be the easiest of negotiations from their (Spurs') point of view" buthe would take Tottenham's call if they wanted to sign winger Stewart Downing.

Premier League new boys Birmingham have agreed a deal to sign defender Roger Johnson from Cardiff and are also interested in Tottenham midfielder DidierZokora.

Fellow top-flight newcomers Wolves are in talks with former Reading keeper Marcus Hahnemann about signing him as cover for Wayne Hennessey. (DailyMail)

http://

OTHER GOSSIP

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has questioned whether Newcastle striker Michael Owen has "the bottle" to cut it in the PremierLeague.

Manchester City chairman Khaldoon al Mubarak has sent out a warning to clubs saying the Eastlands outfit will walk away from deals to signs players if theyare quoted unreasonable figures.
Full story: Times

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba will find out on Wednesday whether he will be banned for his behaviour following his side's Champions Leaguesemi-final exit to Barcelona last season.
Full story: Times

The Premier League is struggling to sort out the fixture list for the upcoming season because of more European games as well as the World Cup finals in2010.

AND FINALLY

Blackburn forward El-Hadji Diouf has his sights set on becoming an MP in his native Senegal when he hangs up his boots. He also wants to coach hiscountry's national team. (The Sun)

Eto'os wage demands are ridiculous as well. He wanted $12 million per season from Man City? Or from Barca. Thats just ridiculous.

AND FINALLY Manchester City forward Robinho has adopted a new weight-training programme in a bid to bulk up for the new season. "He looks like a toothpick with a pair of headphones on when he lifts a barbell," said a City source. (The Sun)
Full story: The Sun website

roll.gif

I think that Drogba's 4 match UCL suspension all but guarantees that Chelsea will buy another striker this summer.

I also think that Chelsea will appeal the suspension and it'll get knocked down to 2-3 games.

Originally Posted by wttm

From what I've heard Milan don't want Senderos. I don't know why he would want to stay there, they have an aging squad that just lost their best player who aren't going to win anything. Are Arsenal the favorites to win the EPL or CL next year, hell no. But would it be all that surprising for them to win either? No. Senderos would be a nice re-addition at the back, with him and Vermaelen, hopefully bring in Micah Richards in a swap with Man City since it looks like they will be getting Kolo. Them and a solid holding midfield (come on Miguel Veloso! why the hell would he want to go to Bolton? or Toulalan would also be nice) would at least make the Gunners competitive in the EPL. I really think its gonna be one of us, United or 'Pool, with us as the obvious 3rd favorite. I don't think that Chelsea have it anymore.

they were awful before Guus came in to save the day, and everyone on the squad is getting older. Aside from Essien who they dearly missed last year, I just dont see them being able to keep up with United and Liverpool. Im not saying they might not finish second or third ahead of Arsenal, but I think we have a much better shot of winning.

Originally Posted by wttm

they were awful before Guus came in to save the day, and everyone on the squad is getting older. Aside from Essien who they dearly missed last year, I just dont see them being able to keep up with United and Liverpool. Im not saying they might not finish second or third ahead of Arsenal, but I think we have a much better shot of winning.

if thats the case some key figures at Old Trafford (giggs, scholes, van da sar) are getting old as well even tho they have a lot of youngins coming up butstill kinda inconsistent. lol and money talks, if roman feels his team is getting old and not getting the job done he'll just head out and buy a bunch ofyounger guys hahaha.
oh well i still think its a big 4 race making it tighter without CR7 at OT.

Meh, its a little different at Old Trafford, they have a lot of depth, and giggs and scholes werent really used as much as the guys who are getting long in theteeth at the Bridge. If Roman puts the money in, (im honestly shocked they let Arshavin get bought by a rival), then we are talking about a different story, Iwas just under the understanding that he wasnt going to continue to pump unlimited cash into the club.

I honestly don't know whether to be less afraid of United or more, I guess we'll see who SAF brings in, because Ronaldo won them a lot of matches. Isure hope he takes a dump in the market like he did last summer with berbatov.

Liverpool is who I would pick to win the title next year if they can get a whole year out of Stevie G and Torres. I mean, yes, Manchester were the best teamthis year, Im not taking that away from them , but everyone else had to deal with the loss of their best player (Torres/Gerrard both, Fabregas, Essien) for aconsiderable chunk of the season. Injuries are always a part of sports, and United already had the best team and then managed to avoid injuries.

But about transfers I know its not the huge names that the others throw around, but Arsenal have pretty much sealed the signing of Thomas Vermaelen Ajax'sBelgian captain for around 11 million pounds, when personal terms are agreed

speaking of United, i dont think they really have that much depth in the back. look at the time when Rio got hurt, and Vidic was playing poorly withoutRio.the back pretty much broke down and ppl starting bagging goals on them after that crazy streak by Van da Sar.

and i agree, they should've tried to get Arshavin at the Bridge.

lol i have a personal bias (dont like their style and benitaz is a douche haha) against liverpool so i wouldnt want to see them win hahaha

well enouhg from me, i'll let th is thread get back to transfers instead of the EPL BIG 4.

1027 BST: Newcastle defender Sebastien Bassong is in talks with two clubs regarding a summer move. (Sky Sports website)

1016 BST: Manchester City target and former Arsenal striker Julio Baptista wants to stay with Roma. He said: "I signed a four-year contract with Romaand I want to remain and help the team do better." (Press Association)

0958 BST: Zinedine Zidane, French legend and adviser at Real Madrid, says negotiations to sign Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery are "on theright track".

"I am for Ribery coming to Madrid and I will do everything to make that happen," Zidane told French newspaper Le Parisien.
Full story: LeParisien (in French)

0927 BST: Ajax centre-back Thomas Vermaelen will have a medical at Arsenal on Friday ahead of signing a four-year deal.

"The signature is not there yet, but everything is in order," Vermaelen told Belgium newspaper Gazet van Antwerpen.
Full story: SetantaSports

0807 BST: Former Newcastle United boss Kevin Keegan could be set for a return to management at Southampton after being spotted holding a meetingwith Saints legend Matt Le Tissier and former chairman Lee Crouch.
Full story: Southern Daily Echo

0801 BST: Valencia striker David Villa has told his club he wants to move to Real Madrid and nowhere else. (Sky Sports)

0753 BST: Jermaine Pennant, loaned to Portsmouth from Liverpool last season, is a possible target for Manchester City to provide competition forwinger Shaun Wright-Phillips.

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o is edging closer to a Manchester City move with wage demands of £192,000 a week, after tax, being weighed up bythe Premier League club.
Fullstory: Daily Mail

The chase for Franck Ribery has found the green light again following the latest words by Bayern Munich president Franz Beckenbauer.

With Manchester United, Chelsea and Barcelona waiting in the wings, chairman of the German club Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said a few days ago the Frenchmidfielder would not be sold, but Beckenbauer has revealed: "If he really wants to leave, we will deal with the issue."

Man United are considering a move for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie who is yet to sign a new contract.

With one year remaining on his current deal, the Dutch star is desperate to win more silverware and said money was not everything.

Birmingham boss Alex McLeish has confirmed he made an enquiry about taking on former Rangers captain Barry Ferguson. (Daily Record)

Javier Mascherano's future at Liverpool hangs in the balance with news the midfielder's agent has held talks with Barcelona.

Man United and Arsenal target Lyon forward Karim Benzema looks set to stay with the French club for at least another year after committing his immediatefuture to the French outfit before going on holiday. (Daily Express)

Tottenham have been talking to Real Madrid about a proposal to subsidise Arjen Robben's wages in return for the Dutch winger moving to WhiteHart Lane.
Full story:The Independent

Aston Villa midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker is being used as bait with manager Martin O'Neill eyeing up Tottenham's Tom Huddlestone.
Fullstory: Daily Mirror

Sporting Lisbon are set to make a second offer for Man City's Felipe Caicedo after Mark Hughes' club rejected their initial bid of £5m forthe striker. (Daily Mirror)

Meanwhile, Man City have denied Brazilian superstar Robinho will join Barcelona on a loan deal. Chief executive Garry Cook said: "The story iscompletely without foundation." (The Times)

AC Milan playmaker Andrea Pirlo fancies a move to Chelsea. The 30-year-old said: "Perhaps it's possible that I could join (Blues bossCarlo) Ancelotti. Maybe it's time for a new chapter in my career."

OTHER GOSSIP

Chelsea are ready to appeal over the Uefa four-match ban dished out to striker Didier Drogba for his behaviour in last season's Champions Leaguesemi-final with Barcelona. (Various)

Gunners star Emanuel Eboue is set to reject a transfer to Italy and fight for his place. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth centre-back Sol Campbell is mulling over an offered 50% wage cut to stay at Fratton Park, with Basel and Fenerbahce also attractinginterest in the former England star.
Full story: The Times http://

AND FINALLY

Following Ronaldo's agreed record-breaking move from Manchester United, agent Jorge Mendes is locked in talks with Real Madrid over bonuspayments based on sponsorship and other commercial deals.
The Spanish club have also been asked to smash their image rights paystructure.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

0958 BST: Zinedine Zidane, French legend and adviser at Real Madrid, says negotiations to sign Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery are "on the right track".
"I am for Ribery coming to Madrid and I will do everything to make that happen," Zidane told French newspaper Le Parisien.
Full story: Le Parisien (in French)
i respect Zidane,but why the hell is he getting involved in this?
advisor?ehh...
eyes.gif

BREAKING GOSSIP

1713 BST: Valencia have decided not to sell striker David Villa despite holding talks with three leading clubs.

"Valencia have changed their minds and they are telling us they don't want to sell the player after, as everyone knows, having talks with three ofthe four top clubs," Villa's agent, Jose Luis Tamargo, said in a statement carried in the Spanish media.

1505 BST: Fulham have moved closer to signing Wigan midfielder Paul Scharner for £6m.

Scharner's agent said: "Aston Villa wanted him as a defender and that is why they are no longer an option. Fulham are strong at the moment.However, there is still the possibility he could go to Germany with Hamburg." (Press Association)

1219 BST: Aberdeen boss Mark McGhee could make Stephen Hughes one of his first summer signings with the midfielder's contract at Motherwell having cometo an end.
Full story:Sporting Life

1207 BST: Liverpool defender Andrea Dossena's agent believes Juventus will decide by next week whether to make a bid for the 27-year-oldItalian.
Full story:Goal.com

1140 BST: Birmingham City are set to complete the record signing of 23-year-old Ecuador striker Christian Benitez next week for an initial fee of £6.2m.
Full story: Birmingham Mail

1045 BST: West Ham are keen on securing a loan deal for Inter Milan's Italian Under-21 international striker Mario Balotelli.
Full story: Setanta Sports

1041 BST: Barcelona keeper Victor Valdes will not be heading to Manchester United with news that the 27-year-old is set to sign a contract extension until2015. (Setanta Sports)

0936 BST: West Ham United want to sign Chilean midfielder Luis Jimenez from Serie A champions Inter Milan.

Boss Gianfranco Zola told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "He is one of those lads who play the way I like. It's not easy to sign non-EU playersin England but I think these problems can be solved."

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Manchester United, Real Madrid and Chelsea are on standby to swoop for Lyon striker Karim Benzema.

The president of the French club Jean-Michael Aulas admitted: "He has been approached. For the moment, I managed to convince them not to gofurther."
Full story: The Independent

Chelsea could be set to wreck Liverpool's hopes of signing Glen Johnson with Portsmouth executive chairman Peter Storrie saying: "Glen has gotpermission to speak to two clubs".

The future of striker Carlos Tevez still hangs in the balance with just two weeks remaining on his loan deal at Manchester United, but he couldstill stay at Old Trafford - if the club make him the highest paid player.

Manchester City have agreed an £18m deal to sign Blackburn forward Roque Santa Cruz.

Newcastle United have slapped a £10m price tag on defender Sebastien Bassong with Tottenham and Arsenal leading the chase.

Manchester City still wait anxiously to see if striker Samuel Eto'o will be heading their way from Barcelona, but Inter Milan are keen on ruining MarkHughes' party.

West Brom are lining up an audacious bid for former Liverpool star Luis Garcia.

Bayern Munich are closing in on Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa.
Full story: The Times

Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh is being checked out by Arsenal as a possible replacement for Emmanuel Adebayor who could be off to ACMilan.
Full story: The Times

Sunderland are close to securing Manchester City defender Richard Dunne for £5m.

Crystal Palace have won the race to sign striker Freddie Sears on loan from West Ham. (The Sun)

Wigan are poised to battle it out with Celtic for the services of Hibernian striker Steven Fletcher. (The Sun)

Celtic and Ipswich are vying for the services of Cobreloa striker Eduardo Vargas. (The Sun)

OTHER GOSSIP

Kevin Keegan is being lined up for a return to football with Southampton.

The Pinnacle consortium, poised to take charge of the Saints, want the former England and Newcastle boss to be part of the team.

Burnley director Brendan Flood says Celtic tried to prise manager Owen Coyle away from them within an hour of the English club's promotion to thePremier League. (Daily Express)

Former Celtic and West Ham striker Paolo Di Canio will this week become head coach of Romanian club Poli Iasi. (Daily Express)

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez faces a massive headache with Xabi Alonso the latest player to eye Anfield's exit door, following news that JavierMascherano's agent met with Barcelona this week.

Former Manchester United striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy has told his team-mates Arjen Robben and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar to leave Real Madrid and head forSpurs.

Chief executive Gordon Smith says the Scottish FA would demand compensation from the Government if it was forced to hand live international matches toterrestial broadcasters instead of satellite channels. (Various) http://

AND FINALLY

Newcastle United are committed to paying their players a £10m bonus less than six weeks after relegation from the top flight.

Kirk Broadfoot says he could have been blinded by the exploding egg that ended with the Rangers defender in hospital with burns and shards of glass in hiseyes after a microwave accident. (The Sun)

Rangers defender Kirk Broadfoot says he is missing out on a sunshine holiday because of fears his injured ankle could develop a blood clot brought on byflying. (Daily Record)

I hope Valencia doesn't sell David Villa. If they keep him, Barcelona will pay Eto'o what he deserves and keep him at the club. I really don't likehow Real Madrid are handling their players, the pretty much just told Robben, Ruud and Hunleear to ****. I know they need to sell them but I hate they way theyare handling it.

Valencia are just trying to jack up the price for David Villa. One of the most plausible explanations that I've read is that Villa told Valencia he onlywants to go to Real Madrid...Real Madrid knows this so they low-balled Valencia. Valencia threw the "not for sale" sign on Villa to get Real to ponyup a serious offer.

Arsenal completed the move for that Belgian defender. I dont know much about him but I'm glad we brought another defender in. Sagna, Toure, Gallas, Clichy,Belgian dude, Silvestre looks ok. We'll probably need a youngster from within the team to step up big time this season as Toure will be gone for one monthin January-February for the African Nations Cup. I also expect Gallas to miss half the season due to injury so having depth at the back will be imperative forthis squad. Our biggest need now is a starting Defensive midfielder, we desperately need one.

Man. City just signed Roque Santa Cruz. Very questionnable decision in my opinion. I know he's a good player but where does he fit in with Robinho, Bellamyand Jo on the team? Also, weren't they supposedly after Eto'o and Tevez as well? I'm guessing Robinho and Santa Cruz will be their starters at thebeginning of the season with Bellamy coming off the bench and Jo possibly being loaned out again.

Karim Benzema is the plan B. I'm not worried.

For some odd reason, Madrid is being linked to Javier Mascherano. Quality player but not needed. Xabi Alonso on the other hand..

Back
Top Bottom