2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

Thinking of buying when they hit $100. I can see them being much more comfortable the the XX3, that will not be hard to pull off.

Reebok ATR Status.
grin.gif

You know what, yea after looking at these pics, they do do something for me.

I HATE EM EVEN MORE NOW!!!!! Just when they started to grow on me, you drop these pics. Thank you for solidifying my decision.

Look pretty decent, the 150$ price isn't so bad but I still doubt I'm gonna cop. I like them better than the XX3's at least.

Thanks for the pics. Te design of the shoe loosk amazing, just too steep. Thats retro price territory. Can anyone educate me on who designed these?

Thanks for the pics. Te design of the shoe loosk amazing, just too steep. Thats retro price territory. Can anyone educate me on who designed these?

thanks for all the pics, im not copping because i can get good retro's for that price and i dont ball like that anymore to need top quality pics. thanksthough

I mght be in the minority here, but I really like this shoe! Granted, its not in the "top tier" of Air Jordans, but overall its a great lookingshoe!! Think about it; its not like there's a huge selection of J's to choose from!! I would take these over the Spizikes or the Fusions any day!!

i finally got to see these in person yesterday, sorry to pee in your wheaties but there is nothing special about them. they look OK. i can honestly say jusabout every AJ 1 through 23 looks better than the 2009. as for quality, i can't say much. i didnt try them on or tamper with them too much because i didntwant the young dude hovering over me to try and harass me to cop them. which he did anyways. lol. def not worth 190. not now, not ever. easiest pass ever!!!

Sorry, I saw them in person and the leather is terrible. There really was nothing special about them or the quality. Do not buy these without looking at themfirst in hand, especially if you are spending over a 100 bucks.

I'm wearing mine now. The comfort of the shoe feels good. There's no front creasing just side creasing which IMO is a plus. The tongue is isn'tattached to the shoe (i.e. 13's, 14's or 23's) so the sneakers isn't tight around my foot. And there feels to be some extra padding in thesneaker which is why they feel so comfortable.

i would copp for no more than a $100. the heel is to much, otherwise the shoe wouldn't be that bad.

imo, they don't have that smooth refined look we're used to. look more like an unfinished sample.

Back
Top Bottom