2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

the smokey midsole is just amazing
eek.gif

but the shoe isnt that great
frown.gif

Cross posting my photos from the S23 specific thread.

...got my pair of size 10s from Air Jordan Flight Club, they showed up today..

air_jordan_2009_s23.jpg

air_jordan_2009_s23-2.jpg

wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirJason

Cross posting my photos from the S23 specific thread.

...got my pair of size 10s from Air Jordan Flight Club, they showed up today..

air_jordan_2009_s23.jpg

air_jordan_2009_s23-2.jpg

wink.gif

Nice pics

i ordered the s23s but gonna have to cop the white ones too. the heel isn't great, but it isn't that bad either. i really like the blown glass midsoleand the white ones look extra clean. people are really sleepin on these imo, but i believe these will start to grow on most.

those pics make them look really good.... cant wait to cop when the price goes down

they look ok but im not going to pay retail.

they are probably great ballin shoes.

still dont like them enough to pay that kind of money. the xx3s look way better and i wouldn't and didn't pay retail for them. they have grown on mea little, but i wont regret passing on them.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

the smokey midsole is just amazing
eek.gif

but the shoe isnt that great
frown.gif
yeah same part i am feelin. Also the shoe resembles the XX2 to me, like someone went crazy with the sewing machine on the XX2 or something likethat.

smh at you buying them for retail
smh.gif

you couldnt wait a little while until they were on sale?

these continue to grow on me each time i see them...
but i can't even imagine myself paying retail for em

Man, your pics make these worth a look. I didn't like them in any other pics until now... Still not guna get 'em unless they are under $100 though...

Originally Posted by fresh83

I'm coppin these,lucky I get em at about $102,people gonna sleep on these and they gonna regret it. You gotta realize this is the shoe that kicks off the new sigs. I myself wonder what they would look like without the heal but the heal is for performance and not looks so I can deal with that

yea bro were gna listen to you, learn some grammer first, then some shoe knowledge. they look like Dwayne Wade Converse type throw-up.

Back
Top Bottom