2009 NT SO CAL SUMMIT DODGER STADIUM IS TODAY!!!! THURS! 4/16 MEET UP 6:10PM!

Originally Posted by Greezee

Treewing, you bringin' the Jason Voorhees machete?
laugh.gif
NOPE!! I went to a club with my sister one night and Iforgot I had it in my pocket when I got there, so I quickly just dumped it and some scavenger ran up quick for the come up...
ohwell.gif

Ben don't count me in yet, still got to confer with the wife.

I may roll dolo, but I'll let you know by next Friday, if anything I'll give you the money for the ticket and if I don't go then eff it.

My-T.

1 thing is this. WE HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN SHORT feel me? like if you buy your seat, you can alway get your cheese bacc. someone has ALWAYS came in the 4thquarter wanting a seat the day of.

either way, holla

anyone who wears a size L or 36 in LRG can come up crazy.... I'm gonna be doin a 60% off HEAT sale for real. if I didn't lose 40lbs. I wouldn't bemoving ANY of this stuff. please believe. I got all new gear in M and 32 for myself now, but damn I'm so mad cuz they don't make a lot of these oghoodies and stuff. leathers upon request cuz I got the most ridiculous leathers for sale too. smh

Ooo! Leathers?..........anything in 34 and XL?....... ill answer that....No right? lol.....I only like LRG's Hoodies an Leathers really

P.S. Im gonna try to get oo206oo to come down

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I say we get into a green st. hooligans type of fight for no reason.

Ill lace up my cortez's extra tight for that, DUI be killin me so im tryn to get a ride
laugh.gif
any IE heads wanna pick me up
nerd.gif

i actually think you're an L in leathers Rob. trust me. you seen me today? went from a 2xl tall to a medium.... that polo thermal i was wearing wasactually a small! smh.
anyways. I'll bring a few leathers. so damn clean and no $400 to $500 price tag.

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

I say we get into a green st. hooligans type of fight for no reason.

Ill lace up my cortez's extra tight for that, DUI be killin me so im tryn to get a ride
laugh.gif
any IE heads wanna pick me up
nerd.gif
I may be out that way, lomaboy02. Where do you stay at?

Count me in plus 1, for sure im going this time i always miss out. Honestly im still salty about not going to the 81 point Kobe game. Im down to bring somefreebies a long as well and ill bring enough Kush to session us all out.

READ CAREFULLY!
I WILL BE BUYING THE TIX THIS WEEK!
SO I WILL NEED MONEY ONCE I PROMPT IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, PLEASE ADD TO IT
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS: PM ME, TRY NOT TO COMMENT ON THE PAGE UNLESS YOU'RE ADDING YOUR NAME OR GUESTS ONTO THE LIST

BB + 1
GREEZEE +1
ANDONEFLIP
JEHUL
BLUESURFER X + 1
TREEWING
BOOTSIE COLLINS 85 + 1
ARMEN EXCHANGE
jpap348
ogmikey
israel5ekla + 1
jadams003 + 1
onhollowedground
casper speakchucker
951 guero +1
west2east + 2
asmathews
prodigy2029
lakersmets49ers + 1
iheartboost + 1
money making matt
feelmode + 1
baysick beats + (maybe angela)

thats a lot of people already

i actually think you're an L in leathers Rob. trust me. you seen me today? went from a 2xl tall to a medium.... that polo thermal i was wearing was actually a small! smh.
anyways. I'll bring a few leathers. so damn clean and no $400 to $500 price tag.

Yes do that, and Bro you lost a whole ****** no joke I knew you lost weight but my dude lookin like he could race Lance lol

Shoot, Rob. I've lost the equivalent of a 6' supermodel, yet look like 10lbs of mierda in a 20lb bag. BTW, Ang didn't seem too enthused when Imentioned it. But, fickle is as fickle does. . .

well HBW has lost a fat ******. haha. Ben put ya boy down for a ticket.
i cant get in contact with my other boys, but ill let you know by the end of the week.

p.s. whats good Rob my boy

i'm closing it down friday.... so get the word out etc.
Angela is ******ed. if she's too cool, then what am I? lol. but she is still in LV right?

HBW, I got you as solo now.

I ENCOURAGE YOU GUYS TO CARPOOL IF YOU CAN, but whatevers clever.

READ CAREFULLY!
I WILL BE BUYING THE TIX THIS WEEK!
SO I WILL NEED MONEY ONCE I PROMPT IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, PLEASE ADD TO IT
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS: PM ME, TRY NOT TO COMMENT ON THE PAGE UNLESS YOU'RE ADDING YOUR NAME OR GUESTS ONTO THE LIST

BB + 1
GREEZEE +1
ANDONEFLIP
JEHUL
BLUESURFER X + 1
TREEWING
BOOTSIE COLLINS 85 + 1
ARMEN EXCHANGE
jpap348
ogmikey
israel5ekla + 1
jadams003 + 1