2009 NT SO CAL SUMMIT DODGER STADIUM IS TODAY!!!! THURS! 4/16 MEET UP 6:10PM!

This should be good

Ill bring the camera!

And to oh boy who is taking 5 freeway I think I caln meet you in whitter and ill roll with you if that's koo. I got 20 on gas

ayo, i dont know like 90% of you, but HBW loves NT soooo much im willing to make this summit epic.

if you need some natural healing thru herbal medicines, holla. ima blow bout 3 swishers b4 i roll, so anyone who's willing to come by LAX (i live in thearea) can heal for free.

my cataracs be actin up.

aim- mavricktheone

^If I lived near LAX I'd be there...couldn't pass up an opportunity to put one up with THE Handsome B. Wonderful
laugh.gif
but I'm over near UNDFTD LaBrea, opposite direction

But I'm trying to figure out a spot at or near the stadium to medicate before the game. Any ideas?

Ill be on that pre-party medication tip myself. Im kinda in the K town area, if anyone wants to burn it down before hand holla, If not ill just bring a fewSwishers for the parking lot.

Didn't read the pages other than the 1st, but this sounds dope. Any other SD cats planning 2 head out?

hello:

you guys have exactly til wednesday evening period to send me $27.00 to iceefresh@gmail.com
you don't have paypal? you won't be coming to the game. do not ask me to drop off cash or meet up or anything else.

make sure you are overly specific who you are, how many tix you are getting.

I'm done with writing a list.

thanks

peep this, if 60 people send payment, then cool. but if they don't then cool. feel me?
the more is definitely not the merrier for this since it's a hectic place to try to gather everyone together.

all gravy though.
even OG's, if you sleep, you slept. so if 12 peeps, come, I'm good. we did the 1st dodger summit with 4 people. no joke.

also, if you DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT BUT NEED TO GET TIX.... PM ME AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO SEND MEMONEY... I JUST HAVE TO INVOICE YOU.

THANK YOU TO THE 9 WHO HAVE PAID ME ALREADY.

PEACE

PEEPS ARE GOING TO BE VERY MAD WHEN THEY MISS OUT, BECAUSE THE CUT OFF TIME IS LESS THAN 2 DAYS FROM NOW.

we're at like 14 heads right now and thats FINE by me.

YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE A PAYMENT.
JUST SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL INVOICE YOU, THEN YOU WILL GO TO PAYPAL AND PAY ME $27 PER SEAT.
ALL YOU NEED IS A BANK ACCT. OR CREDIT CARD. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE, YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN THIS SUMMIT. AGAIN, JUST SEND ME YOUREMAIL ADDY IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCT. I WILL INVOICE YOU THRU PAYPAL (NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO MAKE PAYMENT)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

anyone who wears a size L or 36 in LRG can come up crazy.... I'm gonna be doin a 60% off HEAT sale for real. if I didn't lose 40lbs. I wouldn't be moving ANY of this stuff. please believe. I got all new gear in M and 32 for myself now, but damn I'm so mad cuz they don't make a lot of these og hoodies and stuff. leathers upon request cuz I got the most ridiculous leathers for sale too. smh

i thought you looked smaller in some pics i saw.....you lost the legit way or the hollywood way?
nerd.gif

everyone who pays gets their tix @ the game.... it has our "NIKETALK SUMMIT" printed on the tix too.

we are at 21 paid.

I'm for real shutting this down by 2moro late evening and coppin the seats thurs.
so there's like 29 of you who are MIA

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

everyone who pays gets their tix @ the game.... it has our "NIKETALK SUMMIT" printed on the tix too.

we are at 21 paid.

I'm for real shutting this down by 2moro late evening and coppin the seats thurs.
so there's like 29 of you who are MIA

how late tomorrow evening, i got the invoice you emailed me im just scrappin to get some extra paper between now and tomorrow night, payment will be sentthough one way or another

how late tomorrow evening, i got the invoice you emailed me im just scrappin to get some extra paper between now and tomorrow night, payment will be sent though one way or another
Summit has NTers hustling by any means necessary

Back
Top Bottom