2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

Congrats sa mga taga ateneo talaga
happy.gif

Thanksgiving mass later at Gesu at 8:30 pm.
Valiant effort by UE, too bad it seemed like they ran out of steam. Would've enjoyed more a closer game though.
UAAP win = higher grades from our teachers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Our batch is spoiled, we get to celebrate two bonfires before we graduate in March.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to the Eaglets and the Eagles! I couldn't watch the game because of work. Kudos on a well-deserved victory for both the Juniors andSeniors. I feel for our Junior Archers and the Red Warriors though.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by wytboy55

UE has the advantage for today's game. UE- MOMENTUM ON ... ATENEO = UNDER PRESSURE...

Pressure on the defending champions?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
yup, everybody is expecting them to win while ue has nothing to loose. However it was UE who struggled to perform under pressure, while Ateneolooks like they feel no pressure. Parang naiisip ko tuloy na pinasarap lang nila ang laban.. LOL..
roll.gif
. Everybody contributed and showed a lot of heart. They really are a better team,Congrats to At,eneo and hats off to for making the finals and for putting up a good fight.

In behalf of the whole FEU community...Congratulations Ateneo Jrs. & Seniors Basketball Team!

15? maaaan reminds me of tmac's story when he was a kid! thanks for the info!

6'3" para legit nba pg height
smile.gif

yup, everybody is expecting them to win while ue has nothing to loose. However it was UE who struggled to perform under pressure, while Ateneo looks like they feel no pressure. Parang naiisip ko tuloy na pinasarap lang nila ang laban.. LOL..
roll.gif
. Everybody contributed and showed a lot of heart. They really are a better team, Congrats to At,eneo and hats off to for making the finals and for putting up a good fight.
Let me tell you this. The Ateneo boys never felt the pressure. They're a confident bunch. Pressure is Jai, Chris, and the others who weretrapped in their homes during Ondoy and lost pretty much everything. This game was nothing.

Anyway, thank you Jai, Rabeh and Nonoy. It's the perfect ending to your collegiate careers. Good luck at the next level.
pimp.gif

As with Buenafe, willl it be his last season too? We all know he doesn't like school.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

yup, everybody is expecting them to win while ue has nothing to loose. However it was UE who struggled to perform under pressure, while Ateneo looks like they feel no pressure. Parang naiisip ko tuloy na pinasarap lang nila ang laban.. LOL..
roll.gif
. Everybody contributed and showed a lot of heart. They really are a better team, Congrats to At,eneo and hats off to for making the finals and for putting up a good fight.
Let me tell you this. The Ateneo boys never felt the pressure. They're a confident bunch. Pressure is Jai, Chris, and the others who were trapped in their homes during Ondoy and lost pretty much everything. This game was nothing.

Anyway, thank you Jai, Rabeh and Nonoy. It's the perfect ending to your collegiate careers. Good luck at the next level.
pimp.gif

As with Buenafe, willl it be his last season too? We all know he doesn't like school.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, Buenafe is not gonna play anymore? Sayang naman, he got ROY then he's not gonna take the torch from Jai, Rabeh and Nonoy?

Originally Posted by psx0529

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Seriously, Buenafe is not gonna play anymore? Sayang naman, he got ROY then he's not gonna take the torch from Jai, Rabeh and Nonoy?
Let's just say Ryan is not that fond of school. Prior to this season, some of his veteran teammates were questioning his commitment to hisacademics. With the ROY plus 2 championship rings, he might say he's achieved everything he'd like at the collegiate level and might just turn semi-proor transfer to a school with lesser academic standards and/or pressure. Who know. Even his teammates sometimes don't get him.

Of course, I'm just speculating. Please do not quote me like my word is gospel.

Let's just say Ryan is not that fond of school. Prior to this season, some of his veteran teammates were questioning his commitment to his academics. With the ROY plus 2 championship rings, he might say he's achieved everything he'd like at the collegiate level and might just turn semi-pro or transfer to a school with lesser academic standards and/or pressure. Who know. Even his teammates sometimes don't get him.

Of course, I'm just speculating. Please do not quote me like my word is gospel.
laugh.gif
I've seen this first hand since he was my classmatein two subjects, school was such a drag for him.

I've also heard of this, him going pro early, since last year.
Hope it's not true, I'd love to see this team grow and, hopefully, win together

Back
Top Bottom