2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

���brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
Tinker said that the Air Jordan 2k11 is half way done.

Did any1 notice the wht/blu 4's in the video of tinker....around the 4:35 mark, second shoe from the top right...please shed some light on these...I would love a pair...any1, any1???

Also it seems as if quality is the mark for 2011 based on him talking about materials from the past? 

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

���brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
Tinker said that the Air Jordan 2k11 is half way done.

Did any1 notice the wht/blu 4's in the video of tinker....around the 4:35 mark, second shoe from the top right...please shed some light on these...I would love a pair...any1, any1???

Also it seems as if quality is the mark for 2011 based on him talking about materials from the past? 

I think he was talking about the 2012 Jordan sig shoe, not retros. Those 4s look ridic!! I also saw some Vs on the top left corner

I think he was talking about the 2012 Jordan sig shoe, not retros. Those 4s look ridic!! I also saw some Vs on the top left corner

Was watching the Kings and Thunder tonight and before they started there was a shot of Tyreke sitting in the Locker room with a fresh pair of cement III's next to him.  Also a shot of Cousins lacing up some IX's...looked as if there was a slight blue or purple tint to them....the other day he was wearing Some Jordan II blk/chrome.  I wish I could find pics to post but cant find any other than the recording of the game i watched tonight.

ok so the 4's I asked about a couple post above are the motorsport 4's?...didn't even realize these came out!

Was watching the Kings and Thunder tonight and before they started there was a shot of Tyreke sitting in the Locker room with a fresh pair of cement III's next to him.  Also a shot of Cousins lacing up some IX's...looked as if there was a slight blue or purple tint to them....the other day he was wearing Some Jordan II blk/chrome.  I wish I could find pics to post but cant find any other than the recording of the game i watched tonight.

ok so the 4's I asked about a couple post above are the motorsport 4's?...didn't even realize these came out!

ray look dumb in mismatched shoes. no matter what. taht's dumb .!

gil wearing girlie shoes for his magic vs la game. he looks pathetic. gil is trash now. LOLz

he is out of bounds.

ray look dumb in mismatched shoes. no matter what. taht's dumb .!

gil wearing girlie shoes for his magic vs la game. he looks pathetic. gil is trash now. LOLz

he is out of bounds.

Gil's heat on the court aint helping his game as he's playing like garbage right now...but the kicks still fly.

Gil's heat on the court aint helping his game as he's playing like garbage right now...but the kicks still fly.

Gilbert should do a Jordan countdown before the season winds down....Air Jordans I-2011 in consecutive games...

Gilbert should do a Jordan countdown before the season winds down....Air Jordans I-2011 in consecutive games...

Looking at the recent pics, Arenas is pulling out all his different Js.......
Nice....

Looking at the recent pics, Arenas is pulling out all his different Js.......
Nice....

Back
Top Bottom