2010 College Basketball Season

Originally Posted by theLwerd

btw this isn't really important but i heard a rumor that kiefer is actually into guys, which i find really weird. I'm an Ateneo High School grad from 09 and you just hear all these things floating around campus, haha!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

btw this isn't really important but i heard a rumor that kiefer is actually into guys, which i find really weird. I'm an Ateneo High School grad from 09 and you just hear all these things floating around campus, haha!
laugh.gif

Yeah, rumor has it that he was caught with another guy in the washroom or something. You know what they say, when there's smoke there's fire.
laugh.gif

^yeah smh on cervantes. that unsportsmanlike foul is so unnecessary...

paul lee will surely feel the pain tomorrow! ouch

UE upsets AdU, if DLSU wins tomorrow, there will be a 3 way tie for the second spot.

FEU secures their final 4 slot winning against UST by 9

heard from the commentator awhile ago that Mark Lopez is out of the season already, most probably it was ACL, but he was at the game awhile ago, along side Woody Co

I know I'm late but...

Damn, that game was a sleeper. Was really looking forward to seeing an intense, +%%* your pants type of game. And also, what's up with Boom (that was him right)? When Joseph Marata took a shot, he said ".... Marata, from UPIS...". What's up with that? How could he have graduated from UPIS when he was my brother's batchmate in their senior year in Reedley?

^ I think Marata came from UPIS but transferred out to Reedley for his senior HS year. It's not at all new since a lot of others have done the same route.

He was from UPIS as well, he was even the UAAP jrs MVP.

He then transferred to Reedley because of the Nat'l team and recruitment tactics.

I guess they refer to UPIS more than Reedley because people are more familiar with him being the MVP back then.

Coulda at least said that he also transferred. I kinda took that he/they were trying to disregard us. Anyway, anyone think we already have our Final 4? Well, the chances are kinda slim, but then does anyone think NU still has a chance of surprising everyone and edging out DLSU?

Back
Top Bottom