2010 free agents. how many deserve a max contract?

miami is gonna get either bosh or amare if wade stays. that could be scary. bulls will have rose and somebody... i thought the bulls had about 5 million more dollars.

does anyone know what the CBA does if someone signs a max deal? does it affect it in anyway? does it get restructured?

i say lebron, wade, and kobe are the only ones i would give max without hesitation. (yes even though kobe is older)

clearly, Bosh doesnt get enough respect amongst the 03 draftees
smh.gif

Bosh is beastin' this year.

Bosh deserves the max easily, anyone who doesnt think so obviously doesnt watch or know anything about basketball.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Bosh deserves the max easily, anyone who doesnt think so obviously doesnt watch or know anything about basketball.

"Whatelse do you want me to do? Score 30, 40 points a game? Twenty blocks agame? That's not my game. That's not what I do," -chris bosh

that's not your game? then you're not worth max money

Originally Posted by DubA169

"Whatelse do you want me to do? Score 30, 40 points a game? Twenty blocks agame? That's not my game. That's not what I do," -chris bosh

that's not your game? then you're not worth max money
Lebron, Durant, Carmelo, Kobe, Wade, Nowitzki don't do that either so what is your point exactly?

Garnett was a consistent 20, 12, and 2 guy his entire career, nothing more, nothing less. He rarely scored 30-40 a game. You telling me in his prime he wasn't a max player?

Bosh is a max player, don't be an idiot.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hopefully Gay stays in Memphis..
He needs to come to Minnesota so we can get the Gay Love connection going.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Ok give us Brewer, Rubio's rights and Gomes and you got a deal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Garnett was a consistent 20, 12, and 2 guy his entire career, nothing more, nothing less. He rarely scored 30-40 a game. You telling me in his prime he wasn't a max player?

Bosh is a max player, don't be an idiot.
was pippen a max guy? if he was then i guess bosh is. But i don't think bosh wins anything as the number 1 option. just like garnett

i'm not saying he's not a great player. But max money is a huge decision. everything rides on this guy for a long time. also for those saying bosh is a no brainier does that mean amre is a no brainier too?

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif

lebron-james-2010jpg-90f40f57a3e4ccb3_medium.jpg

tx_lebron_james.jpg

2-butler.jpg

11909LeBronJamesLeaving.jpg

Honest question here...what franchise's fans has EVER done this for a player?!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

BOTTOM LINE:

lebron-or-bust.jpg

spike-lee-lebron-7-1.jpg

URFA's worth MAX $:

1. Bron
2. Dwyane
3. Bosh

Amar'e is too risky with the legs/knees/eyes, etc.

1 - Lebron
2 - Durant (How this dude been playing at 21 yrs old... lock him up while hes still young !)
3 - Kobe
4 - Wade
5 - Bosh

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

who's worse. me not being able to sleep so i post on niketalk or you going through my history like a groupie?

this question wasn't all about your boy boy. so go away if you don't wana discuss anything

History? What history?

Spoiler [+]
come August 2010, you're history.

is that a threat on NT?
laugh.gif

over where Bron goes?

laugh.gif

smh.gif
yall clevelands dudes are too serious

Originally Posted by bittersweet

If LBJ goes to the Knicks they still aren't going to win anything so it really doesn't matter.
If Bosh goes, they'll have a DYNASTY if Donnie plays it right...

Originally Posted by freshhh

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

who's worse. me not being able to sleep so i post on niketalk or you going through my history like a groupie?

this question wasn't all about your boy boy. so go away if you don't wana discuss anything

History? What history?

Spoiler [+]
come August 2010, you're history.

is that a threat on NT?
laugh.gif

over where Bron goes?

laugh.gif

smh.gif
yall clevelands dudes are too serious

laugh.gif
.. Thought his was suppose to be about max contracts
ohwell.gif

thats why i mess with nike. he's sane.

people need to be clear that lebron could go to any team in the east and put them in the top 3 in the east. by himself all alone. nets, sixers, knicks... bucks and pistons might be nasty with him. he will never have to rebuild again. you put bron with bosh together, the rest of the pieces easily fall in place for a championship or 3

thats why i mess with nike. he's sane.

people need to be clear that lebron could go to any team in the east and put them in the top 3 in the east. by himself all alone. nets, sixers, knicks... bucks and pistons might be nasty with him. he will never have to rebuild again. you put bron with bosh together, the rest of the pieces easily fall in place for a championship or 3

yes. people (usually CLE fans) act like he wouldnt attract some nice talent to where ever he signs too. 
if im rudy gay, joe johnson, bosh, amare, boozer, etc..and lebron went to, lets say the knicks, i'd be pretty motivated to see what the likelihood of gettin on that team is.

esp the nets with all the young talent they have (harris, lee, twill, cdr, yi, lopez 
pimp.gif
 best lookin option IMO btw.) and the new arena being built, if lebron goes there id do what it takes to get there. 

I don't seen any Max FA's accepting $30 million less to play for a perennial loser with no direction. The Knicks are hoping TWO FA's will do this to play with Gallo and Wilson Chandler....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshhh

is.
esp the nets with all the young talent they have (harris, lee, twill, cdr, yi, lopez 
pimp.gif
 best lookin option IMO btw.) and the new arena being built, if lebron goes there id do what it takes to get there. 

what makes the nets a better option than the Mavs?

You act like Gallo and Chandler aren't great pieces to surround two max players.

I would honestly take both of them over anybody not named Lebron on the Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom