2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

New player notes Mon, Feb 15

Asthe Bulls prepare to trade Thomas before Thursday’s deadline, theteam's front office has suggested to prospective bidders that they havea solid offer of a middling first-round pick and expiring contracts,league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Spitting image of the Timberwolves
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Timberwolves are clueless

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by JPZx

New player notes Mon, Feb 15

Asthe Bulls prepare to trade Thomas before Thursday’s deadline, theteam's front office has suggested to prospective bidders that they havea solid offer of a middling first-round pick and expiring contracts,league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Spitting image of the Timberwolves
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Timberwolves are clueless

8 and 6 guy with a bad attitude for a first round pick....clueless? what do you mean?

Originally Posted by enrique23

ESPN NBA- Ric Bucher: Trail Blazers acquire C Marcus Camby from Clippers for F Travis Outlaw and G Steve Blake

just got the text from ESPN
laugh.gif
at the Clips not trying to dump bad contracts with Camby

Good move by portland, although they just got another injury prone big man.

Travis would be Al's replacement, but what does blake do for them? whats bassy role going to be?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If Miami won't trade Beasley, they can't even top Cleveland's offer.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The Suns like JJ more than Beasley anyway. So they never had a better offer than Cleveland.

Miami can't do this without a 3rd team, I don't see that happening.
3 way trade suns, bulls, miami....

How is it a great trade for Portland?

They give up one of their young wing players for a center who won't make them any better than what they were. They still aren't f'ing with Denver, LA, Dallas or even SA.

They should have just called it a season and held to their guns.

Oh well.

The trade deadline + twitter is a dangerous equation. I can't handle this. Literally rumors/news coming in for every hour of the day.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

They give up one of their young wing players for a center who won't make them any better than what they were. They still aren't f'ing with Denver, LA, Dallas or even SA.

Oh well.
Outlaw is an expiring (plus hes coming off an injury), and the wing is overloaded with Webster and Batnum.

I'm surprised Thornton/Telfair aren't included. I read that that they had to be shipped off to give LAC enough room to sign a max guy. Well, they might be the next shoe to drop.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If Miami won't trade Beasley, they can't even top Cleveland's offer.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The Suns like JJ more than Beasley anyway. So they never had a better offer than Cleveland.

Miami can't do this without a 3rd team, I don't see that happening.

lol at the suns liking jj more than beasley. if that is the case the suns organization is on crack
laugh.gif
who in their right mind would take hickson over beasley???

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Oh well.
Outlaw is an expiring (plus hes coming off an injury), and the wing is overloaded with Webster and Batnum.
Everyone involved in the trade is expiring.

Webster is one dimensional, and Batum has no offense to speak of.

If I'm a Portland fan, I'm pissed that we just gave away a guy like Outlaw for Camby, who won't help them win a damn thing.

3 way trade suns, bulls, miami....
So the Heat receive Amare.

Who the hell does Chicago and Phoenix get/even want?
nerd.gif

No Beasley means no Amare regardless.  Chicago is one of the last teams in the league that is going to go out of their way to help Dwyane get Amare.

Again, please explain this scenario and the players/contracts involved.
nerd.gif

I can't believe we saw an article trade pop up.

I forgot the whole point of this thread for a minute
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom