* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

word...im depressed as +*%$

but thats what makes sports so great

i still havent recovered from that playoff loss last year
laugh.gif

alright...lions next week at home...hopefully no letdown...take care of business

word...im depressed as +*%$

but thats what makes sports so great

i still havent recovered from that playoff loss last year
laugh.gif

alright...lions next week at home...hopefully no letdown...take care of business

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.
but i think even if we lost 20-17 we would still be foreal imo.......and dont bite yo tongue just cuz you lost speak yo mind so we can have something to debate 
laugh.gif

us looking completely different can be pin pointed to just a few new people and having some healthy older people other then that its the same team for like the last 5 years 

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.
but i think even if we lost 20-17 we would still be foreal imo.......and dont bite yo tongue just cuz you lost speak yo mind so we can have something to debate 
laugh.gif

us looking completely different can be pin pointed to just a few new people and having some healthy older people other then that its the same team for like the last 5 years 

No.  Not buying it.  Easily could be 1-2.

Originally Posted by truthmain

isn't that the same thing the vikes have been saying but on the opposite side that they could easily be 3-0? but they're not and we are, the saints easily could've been 1-2 or 0-3 but they're not. we capitalized when it counted and that's all that matters, I will say I'm worried about that pass rush though, the only one that's making things happen on the d-line is Peppers

isn't that the same thing the vikes have been saying but on the opposite side that they could easily be 3-0? but they're not and we are, the saints easily could've been 1-2 or 0-3 but they're not. we capitalized when it counted and that's all that matters, I will say I'm worried about that pass rush though, the only one that's making things happen on the d-line is Peppers

Everyone has earned their respective records. The vikings are a 1-2 team, the bears are a 3-0 team. I still don't believe Cutler can handle the long haul. Good game tonight though chi.

Everyone has earned their respective records. The vikings are a 1-2 team, the bears are a 3-0 team. I still don't believe Cutler can handle the long haul. Good game tonight though chi.

roll.gif
roll.gif
salty Viking fans

Good game today. Peppers/Urlacher are %+*%#+% BEASTS. Pepper was our MVP today between the blocked kick, stopping the run, getting in the backfield harassing Rodgers (even without a sack), and of course the penalties he caused every time. Urlacher with the fumble was great also, classic Urlacher though not even suprised. Like i said before when healthy, there is no better LB duo than those 2 and they have been playing like that for years.

As for Cutler, he got bailed out. now way around it. HE could of easily had a 4 pick game
laugh.gif
. But as for the penalties, they were legit, im sorry but Packers fans cant say that they werent. They made some stupid #*@ plays out there, and PEppers caused the other ones between holdings/false starts, they couldnt handle him. That last late hit on Forte was just ******ed. But at the end Jay was tough and came through so while he could have easily been the dog, he was the hero today.

oh yeah...

HESTAAAAAA
pimp.gif
peace

roll.gif
roll.gif
salty Viking fans

Good game today. Peppers/Urlacher are %+*%#+% BEASTS. Pepper was our MVP today between the blocked kick, stopping the run, getting in the backfield harassing Rodgers (even without a sack), and of course the penalties he caused every time. Urlacher with the fumble was great also, classic Urlacher though not even suprised. Like i said before when healthy, there is no better LB duo than those 2 and they have been playing like that for years.

As for Cutler, he got bailed out. now way around it. HE could of easily had a 4 pick game
laugh.gif
. But as for the penalties, they were legit, im sorry but Packers fans cant say that they werent. They made some stupid #*@ plays out there, and PEppers caused the other ones between holdings/false starts, they couldnt handle him. That last late hit on Forte was just ******ed. But at the end Jay was tough and came through so while he could have easily been the dog, he was the hero today.

oh yeah...

HESTAAAAAA
pimp.gif
peace

Props to the Bears. a win is a win.

D-Hes showed out....and Julius was obviously giving our O-line men happy feet all night.

BUT.

18 penalties? Recipe for disaster.

Jay Cutler played like straight trash and should've had at least 4 INT's.

What won this game was that INT call back that Barnett had (Roughing the passer on Zombo) + Peppers' FG block.

It had nothing to do with what the Bears did offensively or defensively.

We'll see you guys again.
smile.gif

Props to the Bears. a win is a win.

D-Hes showed out....and Julius was obviously giving our O-line men happy feet all night.

BUT.

18 penalties? Recipe for disaster.

Jay Cutler played like straight trash and should've had at least 4 INT's.

What won this game was that INT call back that Barnett had (Roughing the passer on Zombo) + Peppers' FG block.

We'll see you guys again.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

i can give you offensively, Cutlers big mistakes were pretty much completely negated every time by dumb Packers penalties. But you cannot seriously tell me that you watched the game and still say that Peppers activity wasnt the cause to at least half of the PAckers penalties between them holding him and jumpig before the snap. Our ST dominated in every apect as well. As for our offense, Cutler did get it done. He didnt play great and he got bailed out a couple of times, but they were all ight calls imo and you cant blame him for dumb %@* plays made by Packers. He moved the ball well the majority of the game though, and all his mistakes besides the 1 pick got bailed out. I admit he got lucky, but hes the hero tonight regardless. a wins a win.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

i can give you offensively, Cutlers big mistakes were pretty much completely negated every time by dumb Packers penalties. But you cannot seriously tell me that you watched the game and still say that Peppers activity wasnt the cause to at least half of the PAckers penalties between them holding him and jumpig before the snap. Our ST dominated in every apect as well. As for our offense, Cutler did get it done. He didnt play great and he got bailed out a couple of times, but they were all ight calls imo and you cant blame him for dumb %@* plays made by Packers. He moved the ball well the majority of the game though, and all his mistakes besides the 1 pick got bailed out. I admit he got lucky, but hes the hero tonight regardless. a wins a win.

Hmmm. I stand corrected....outside of Peppers crazy pass rush....the rest of your defense didn't do much. But he is a part of your D, so I guess I'll man up and give one man the nod for your whole unit.

A win is a win.

Hmmm. I stand corrected....outside of Peppers crazy pass rush....the rest of your defense didn't do much. But he is a part of your D, so I guess I'll man up and give one man the nod for your whole unit.

A win is a win.

deep down Bears fans know the Bears are pretenders that have been giftwrapped two wins this year already. Fans who truly believe they have a good team don't have to ask for validation. The Steelers are 3-0. Their fans aren't calling nationally syndicated radio shows asking for validation. They already know they're good. The Bears are last years Broncos.

deep down Bears fans know the Bears are pretenders that have been giftwrapped two wins this year already. Fans who truly believe they have a good team don't have to ask for validation. The Steelers are 3-0. Their fans aren't calling nationally syndicated radio shows asking for validation. They already know they're good. The Bears are last years Broncos.

Back
Top Bottom