* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by coryturner

deep down Bears fans know the Bears are pretenders that have been giftwrapped two wins this year already. Fans who truly believe they have a good team don't have to ask for validation. The Steelers are 3-0. Their fans aren't calling nationally syndicated radio shows asking for validation. They already know they're good. The Bears are last years Broncos.
92735ec4e560afe4c62e1a7b560e2176d90cc86.jpg

deep down Bears fans know the Bears are pretenders that have been giftwrapped two wins this year already. Fans who truly believe they have a good team don't have to ask for validation. The Steelers are 3-0. Their fans aren't calling nationally syndicated radio shows asking for validation. They already know they're good. The Bears are last years Broncos.
92735ec4e560afe4c62e1a7b560e2176d90cc86.jpg

After watching that game, wow Cutler did look horrible. No way they win 7 games this year.

After watching that game, wow Cutler did look horrible. No way they win 7 games this year.

^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.

^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.

Chicago sports fans crack me up. You have no good baseball teams. A crap football team. A mediocre basketball team (Derrick Rose is beyond overrated) and no decent college teams.. lol.... I guess your looking for anything to celebrate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.
but i think even if we lost 20-17 we would still be foreal imo.......and dont bite yo tongue just cuz you lost speak yo mind so we can have something to debate 
laugh.gif

us looking completely different can be pin pointed to just a few new people and having some healthy older people other then that its the same team for like the last 5 years 
laugh.gif
 aight. I posted this in the week review thread.
I still do not believe the Bears are better then the Packers. 

Rodgers out played Cutler and threw for over 300 yards 2 touchdowns.
Rodgers wasnt sacked once.
We were constantly getting at Cutler.
We had more 1st downs
More TOP
over 100 more net yards
Better 3rd down efficiency.

We lost cause of penalties, Punt return for a TD, and a fumble at the end of the game.
PRIME example of beating yourself.

Bears are solid dont get me wrong but they will not beat the Packers or any other good team that way on consistent basis.
Im actually not that upset about the loss, cause all of those 3 things are very fixable. I dont expect to be losing games by Kick returns, penalties, and fumbles all the time.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There, i have spoken my mind.[/font]

Chicago sports fans crack me up. You have no good baseball teams. A crap football team. A mediocre basketball team (Derrick Rose is beyond overrated) and no decent college teams.. lol.... I guess your looking for anything to celebrate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.
but i think even if we lost 20-17 we would still be foreal imo.......and dont bite yo tongue just cuz you lost speak yo mind so we can have something to debate 
laugh.gif

us looking completely different can be pin pointed to just a few new people and having some healthy older people other then that its the same team for like the last 5 years 
laugh.gif
 aight. I posted this in the week review thread.
I still do not believe the Bears are better then the Packers. 

Rodgers out played Cutler and threw for over 300 yards 2 touchdowns.
Rodgers wasnt sacked once.
We were constantly getting at Cutler.
We had more 1st downs
More TOP
over 100 more net yards
Better 3rd down efficiency.

We lost cause of penalties, Punt return for a TD, and a fumble at the end of the game.
PRIME example of beating yourself.

Bears are solid dont get me wrong but they will not beat the Packers or any other good team that way on consistent basis.
Im actually not that upset about the loss, cause all of those 3 things are very fixable. I dont expect to be losing games by Kick returns, penalties, and fumbles all the time.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There, i have spoken my mind.[/font]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Says the Minnesota sports fan
laugh.gif
Funny how you forget that every team you pull for hasn't won %%%! either. Conviently you're a Lakers fan though right?
64d25d54487b8e0e67c92f4bbafe3a54dd1ba2a_r.gif

All I've heard from Packer fans is a ton of @%%% talk now that they see the division as "more open" with Favre getting off to a rough start this year.

I do like Jermichael Finley though. Absolute athletic freak.

Also, taking nothing away from Rodgers, the Packers o-line looks like it has done nothing in the way of improvement from last year. Watching Peppers tear up that backfield while being held on almost every play gave me flashbacks of Jared last year.

The Packers have a serious problem of being entirely one-dimensional now on offense. That running game is absolutely atrocious and this is allowing teams to drop 7-8 back in coverage. While this normally wouldn't be that big of a deal against a team with a great passing offense (see Saints) the Packers still have one of the worst o-lines in football so teams can get pressure on Rodgers with little to no blitz. Our complaints about Loadholt and McKinnie just look stupid after watching the packers tackles hold every other play and get toasted in pass coverage all of last night.

The defense is supposed to be top 5. I'm not overly impressed. Again, a good defense overall, but not what everyone anoints them to be. That secondary is very suspect and Woodson hasn't looked like the defensive MVP that he's supposed to be so far this year. I will still concede that Matthews is a beast though.

I saw a team last night that was undisciplined, awful in the clutch, OK on offense and defense, and terrible on special teams. Will we beat the Packers this year? I have no clue. We have our fair share of problems that you can knock us for, but are the Packers the favorites? Hell no.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Funny how you forget that every team you pull for hasn't won %%%! either. Conviently you're a Lakers fan though right?

All I've heard from Packer fans is a ton of @%%% talk now that they see the division as "more open" with Favre getting off to a rough start this year.

I do like Jermichael Finley though. Absolute athletic freak.

Also, taking nothing away from Rodgers, the Packers o-line looks like it has done nothing in the way of improvement from last year. Watching Peppers tear up that backfield while being held on almost every play gave me flashbacks of Jared last year.

The Packers have a serious problem of being entirely one-dimensional now on offense. That running game is absolutely atrocious and this is allowing teams to drop 7-8 back in coverage. While this normally wouldn't be that big of a deal against a team with a great passing offense (see Saints) the Packers still have one of the worst o-lines in football so teams can get pressure on Rodgers with little to no blitz. Our complaints about Loadholt and McKinnie just look stupid after watching the packers tackles hold every other play and get toasted in pass coverage all of last night.

The defense is supposed to be top 5. I'm not overly impressed. Again, a good defense overall, but not what everyone anoints them to be. That secondary is very suspect and Woodson hasn't looked like the defensive MVP that he's supposed to be so far this year. I will still concede that Matthews is a beast though.

I saw a team last night that was undisciplined, awful in the clutch, OK on offense and defense, and terrible on special teams. Will we beat the Packers this year? I have no clue. We have our fair share of problems that you can knock us for, but are the Packers the favorites? Hell no.

here's my thing, the bears should of lost against the lions, everyone in here knows that was a touchdown, the cowboys though overrated probably should of won that game and the packers, the only reason we won was off penalties, if it wasn't for those lucky penalties on the INT's or the 3rd and longs the bears would have lost, i'm still not buying the bears, now maybe if we win the next 4 games ill start buyin' it but for now, i'm just gonna sit there and watch the defense win, and the offense suck

here's my thing, the bears should of lost against the lions, everyone in here knows that was a touchdown, the cowboys though overrated probably should of won that game and the packers, the only reason we won was off penalties, if it wasn't for those lucky penalties on the INT's or the 3rd and longs the bears would have lost, i'm still not buying the bears, now maybe if we win the next 4 games ill start buyin' it but for now, i'm just gonna sit there and watch the defense win, and the offense suck

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

once again I'm not from los angeles or minnesota i'm from glendale heights west suburbs of chicago.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

once again I'm not from los angeles or minnesota i'm from glendale heights west suburbs of chicago.

^Then why are you Lakers fan? You are *$$+%#$@ on your own residence. That is what's hot in the desolate streets of the west suburbs?

You are a joke.

Btw, we need to lose 13 in a row to make your prediction come true. Nice job!!

^Then why are you Lakers fan? You are *$$+%#$@ on your own residence. That is what's hot in the desolate streets of the west suburbs?

You are a joke.

Btw, we need to lose 13 in a row to make your prediction come true. Nice job!!

my dad is from minnesota so i root for the teams he rooted for.The bears still not winning more than 8 games.

my dad is from minnesota so i root for the teams he rooted for.The bears still not winning more than 8 games.

Back
Top Bottom