2010 Nike Vomero 5

Can't believe they sold out that fast. No idea why they keep releasing only women sizes in their recent releases including AM1s.

Hmmm, maybe Bait will be okay to do returns with? Not free returns, but at least from what I'm reading, it's an open window.

Bought some air max 1 treelines from them and they said they'd only do return for store credit.

Copped the Oatmeals.

Probably skipping the Cobblestones because I like the Wolf Greys that are coming out more.

2090850D-56D3-4124-8A3E-521F2EEC6800.jpeg

-Drew

Copped the Oatmeals.

Probably skipping the Cobblestones because I like the Wolf Greys that are coming out more.

2090850D-56D3-4124-8A3E-521F2EEC6800.jpeg

-Drew

Is it me, or is this publication old school yet modern and nice as hell compared to all these other blogs? Maybe it's the font or something, but it's so clean.

Darkside got big sizes left

Going to wait and see how the sizing on these are before purchasing with no return possible.

Bows & Arrows also with larger sizes

maaaan - ive only found one size Mens US 13/ 14.5 W on ebay for almost 300$, thats it so far :stoneface:

SMH lmao the hell is wrong with people.

If I find another pair I’m getting the double up for sure.

My Oatmeals should be in by tomorrow according to UPS.

-Drew

FSR

Swear I love NT for things like this. Appreciate the links. Weird that the Oatmeal’s weren’t as available in boutiques etc around LA. I ended up with Cobblestones and they fit TTS. But that color don’t hit like the Oatmeal.

$15 ship

Swear I love NT for things like this. Appreciate the links. Weird that the Oatmeal’s weren’t as available in boutiques etc around LA. I ended up with Cobblestones and they fit TTS. But that color don’t hit like the Oatmeal.

I was going to say, this thread brought me back to the older NT days where we literally would help each other eat.

I felt the same with the release here in NY/East coast. Maybe they got Oatmeal pairs in late?

It seems to be picking up though so that’s good.

-Drew

cobblestones delivered this morning
might be the first time I've thought this, or at least to this extent, but these look a lot better in photos than in hand or on foot imo. I find their look pretty underwhelming, the shoe itself feels really flimsy and light but not in a fun presto or huarache way, and they felt like sht when I put em on. walked from the front room to the kitchen and back and immediately put em back in the box with a 'nope'

might be the first time I've thought this, or at least to this extent, but these look a lot better in photos than in hand or on foot imo. I find their look pretty underwhelming, the shoe itself feels really flimsy and light but not in a fun presto or huarache way, and they felt like sht when I put em on. walked from the front room to the kitchen and back and immediately put em back in the box with a 'nope'
Okay but how's the sizing? Ha.

I bought the oatmeal about a month back on Nike Canada - should have taken pics - but I felt the exact same way. The midsole had a strange paint job - the shoes were underwhelming - cushion was basic. Back in the box straight away. As for sizing - I bought a women’s 11 - I’m a 9.5 in AM1 - and these fit TTS with a roomy toebox.

Back
Top Bottom