2010 Nike Vomero 5

My vast grey 23 Vomero’s came in one orange box and one black. Is it only suppose to come in the black?

Not my cup of tea but nice swoosh patches. Wonder if anyone tried using them patches with AJKO Unions, lol 20230429_054737.jpg

Want the DB’s but no way in hell I’m paying that price. Copped the yellows this morning from Likelihood.

My vast grey 23 Vomero’s came in one orange box and one black. Is it only suppose to come in the black?
I had the same question. I bought a pair of Vast Grey’s from Revolve and it came in a red sportswear box. Im confused on if the new ones are just getting regular boxes. My production date on my pair is 09/28/22- 11/18/22 Made in China

Do you guys notice that they changed the insoles from the original 2 re-released colorways? The Oatmeals have a more firm/ sculpted insole. Similar to the Kobe 6 OG and my new Vast Grey’s have a regular ortholite insole that comes in any Nike shoe. Do you think the difference is because one is a women's release and the other mens?

Back
Top Bottom