2010 Nike Vomero 5

Bid accepted on goat. Went with my am1 size. A bit snug. Hope it loosens up
06B00275-73E8-47C1-ABEF-F7ADCAE614DB.jpeg

Been going back and forth on copping the yellows. Any sales anywhere? How did they move when they dropped. Trying to see if I can wait for them to hit discount on NDC or if they’ll sell out immediately.

Love these but damn they’re getting cooked quick. Had to double up.
IMG_5311.jpeg
Did any of your pairs of the Vast Greys come in a red Sportswear box by chance? And do the insoles on the Vast Grey pair have any of the blue forefoot padding underneath the insole like the other Vomero 5s? I bought one from Revolve and wanted to see if i got a fake pair

Did any of your pairs of the Vast Greys come in a red Sportswear box by chance? And do the insoles on the Vast Grey pair have any of the blue forefoot padding underneath the insole like the other Vomero 5s? I bought one from Revolve and wanted to see if i got a fake pair
Yeah, the first pair (in the picture) came in a nicer black box and the pair I just got from Undefeated came in the cheap red box. I think I think I saw someone say the same thing in here a while back, so I think wierd but legit.

I haven’t really pulled the insoles out in either pair but I got em on now and I don’t see any blue padding. They’re glued to the fabric underneath so I don’t want to pull them out too much.

Yeah, the first pair (in the picture) came in a nicer black box and the pair I just got from Undefeated came in the cheap red box. I think I think I saw someone say the same thing in here a while back, so I think wierd but legit.

I haven’t really pulled the insoles out in either pair but I got em on now and I don’t see any blue padding. They’re glued to the fabric underneath so I don’t want to pull them out too much.
Thanks for verifying. I appreciate it. It seems strange that Nike changed the insoles for these and kept the moldable ones a la Kobe 6 style in all of the new releases from 22-23. My Oatmeals and Worn Blues have that moldable insole. Makes me wonder if the Anthracite and the Vast Greys were made from the 2019 mold instead of the new ones 🤔

DBs popped back up. Right in line and then I get the dreaded 'payment error' of death from Nike. Multiple cards, tried PayPal and nothing worked. Now they are sold out. Frustrating but I also was lucky enough to get Lost and Founds via restock so some times you win, some times you lose.

Back
Top Bottom