2010 Nike Vomero 5

Thanks! No 12W but copped a 11.5W

I grabbed a pair of the Supersonics to replace my Cobblestones (due to sizing) and true size in the men's pair feels better. I don't know if the picture captured the blue tint off a little bit, but I was able to snap a picture as requested by my coworker haha.

53102860117_a922f47dd0_b.jpg

I grabbed a pair of the Supersonics to replace my Cobblestones (due to sizing) and true size in the men's pair feels better. I don't know if the picture captured the blue tint off a little bit, but I was able to snap a picture as requested by my coworker haha.

53102860117_a922f47dd0_b.jpg
You got TTS in the women's release as well? If so I agree with the sizing. The women's release fit my noticeable more narrow than the men's. I tried half size up for them and they ended up being too long then. Which sucks because some of the best colorways are women's. Oh well, money saved I guess.

kip2mylou kip2mylou - I stuck with half size up and the width was fine, but the length was a bit too long. When I had it in true size, it felt fine length-wise but the width was a bit too narrow.

This may be a hot take but the vast grey pair is my favorite shoe to [actually] run in this year...
Even tho it’s popular as a lifestyle shoe it still has the specs of a running shoe. It’s not like running in a pair of roshes. I’ve seen people do that and my legs hurt just watching

Saw a post on IG saying the vomero going on the backburner in 2024 allegedly

Last edited:
I am bummed that i missed out on snkrs and all the links people kept updating here. i ended up scooping these up on ebay. can not wait to receive my pair!

Any links for the pinks? Tried to cop for wifey, but my signal was weak and SNKRS was cooked by the time I got it back. 😔

I bet they will be under retail in a few weeks on the aftermarket. Just resellers again buying up hoping to make $5 right after release day. Just be patient.
I hope so. Just hoping all of the Barbie hype doesn’t cause these to actually pop off.

Back
Top Bottom