2010 Nike Vomero 5

Got my first and last pair of these. It's a $90 shoe tops to me. The toebox is flimsy and there isn't much support underneath it. They're technically comfortable but it's mostly because they are kind of flimsy in the upper for me. Fit like a moccasin or something. $160+ tax for em is OD. Maybe I'll just wait until some discos come along. Or maybe if you had em when they first came out, you get that nostalgia hit, and I don't have that cause this is my first pair. Enjoy your pairs though, every shoe isn't for every person so it's more of a bad fit for me than a bad shoe.

Got my first and last pair of these. It's a $90 shoe tops to me. The toebox is flimsy and there isn't much support underneath it. They're technically comfortable but it's mostly because they are kind of flimsy in the upper for me. Fit like a moccasin or something. $160+ tax for em is OD. Maybe I'll just wait until some discos come along. Or maybe if you had em when they first came out, you get that nostalgia hit, and I don't have that cause this is my first pair. Enjoy your pairs though, every shoe isn't for every person so it's more of a bad fit for me than a bad shoe.
Again.... my hopes were that they hit Burlington like I got my vast greys and anthracites in 2019. 50 bucks each.... well 49.99. I'll get the all blacks at some point

nike-zoom-vomero-5-dusty-clay-hf1553-200-1.jpg
nike-zoom-vomero-5-fq7079-300-2.jpg

That green moss tho

Can anyone compare comfort to something like presto, air max 1, or another Nike lifestyle shoe? Contemplating trying Sashiko but also want to wait on potential discount given comments. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom