2010 Nike Vomero 5

Size 8 was the first size gone this AM!

IMG_0629.png

IMG_0656.png
Thats my b.. I saw the 8 thought it was womens but its men. Sneaker Politics has them though https://sneakerpolitics.com/product...ght-orewood-brown-sail?variant=43334909591740

Nike Zoom Vomero 5 WMNS “Metallic Gold”
Color: Photon Dust/Metallic Gold-Gridiron-Sail
Style Code: HF7723-001
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $160
Nike-Zoom-Vomero-5-Metallic-Gold-HF7723-001.jpeg

Nike-Zoom-Vomero-5-Metallic-Gold-HF7723-001-1.jpeg

Nike-Zoom-Vomero-5-Metallic-Gold-HF7723-001-4.jpeg

Nike-Zoom-Vomero-5-Metallic-Gold-HF7723-001-2.jpeg

Nike-Zoom-Vomero-5-Metallic-Gold-HF7723-001-5.jpeg

Nike-Zoom-Vomero-5-Metallic-Gold-HF7723-001-3.jpeg

Good size run of the Pacific Moss cw here at $120 + shipping (no taxes).

The Olive cw with the light Bone outsole that no one but me is a big fan of is now on NDC :emoji_laughing:

My first 2024 release purchase! Scooped them up with the NRC 20% off promo, 12% cashback from BeFrugal and 3% back in Apple Cash.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I grabbed a women’s pair recently so I’ll let you know when they arrive
Can you tell the difference? Is it worth it to go half a size up on the women’s size? I’m interested on getting the Gundam CW but it’s women's only, much appreciated…

Not the exact same spot but the same thing happened on both shoes of my vast grey pair. I don’t remember how long it took but it wasn’t long. I love these shoes but they aren’t worth $160.
IMG_6540.jpeg
I bought mine a month exactly 2 today so I probably only had them for three weeks. I’m done with vomero now.

Can you tell the difference? Is it worth it to go half a size up on the women’s size? I’m interested on getting the Gundam CW but it’s women's only, much appreciated…
Nah I went tts fit is exactly the same to me

I bought mine a month exactly 2 today so I probably only had them for three weeks. I’m done with vomero now.
Never knew this was a problem checked my pairs only 2 have it on one shoe only which is weird. Don’t want a credit because both pairs are sold out so I’m just gonna glue it

25% off plus ship:

Back
Top Bottom