2010 STUSSY Sale !!!!!! 3/24Update

I was planning on going today but once the alarm went off, I said, "@#$% it..."

Anyone go today? Anything good?

Here are the following upcoming dates. I got these dates from the flyer at the Ayala sale.

December 5 - Covina High School, Covina
December 6 - Carlsbad High School, Carlsbad
December 12 - West High School, Torrance
December 13 - Orange High School, Orange
December 19 - Cerritos High School, Cerritos
December 20 - Costa Mesa High School, Costa Mesa

Just move this to the front page if needed

Edit: I just looked at the bottom and i saw they have a website now with all the dates and details. www.stussyoutlet.com

^ Good stuff JJ. Will be at the Dec 5th one.
pimp.gif

^ It was alright. Not much different stuff from the last time I went which was April.

Undfted prices:
Tee $20
Crew $35
Hoodies $45
Jackets $60

Stussy prices:
Tee $10
Hoodies/crew: $20-$40

There were a couple nice undfted crews that I slept on thinking $35 was too much. lol Now that I looked on their website, their crew/hoodies go for $80+
eek.gif
I tried to persuade the lady to cut the price to $30 since I was gonnabuy 4 of them but she didn't go for it.
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if Undfted has like a bigger sale like a sample sale for the holidays like most major brands?

Originally Posted by DeLoOoh

Mis-communication with campus officials, date has been approved for the 27th....
i talked to the lady yesterday at the otay ranch location and she said the one in pomona will be at the student center

tips for this type of sale?

could i go there at anytime and not expect a line?

should i go really early to avoid lines?

are there a lot of sizes or will i be seeing a lot of XL and XXLS?

^ There's usually a lot of people near the middle of sale. I came 10 minutes before it's supposed to start and I was one of the few there. They have a wide variety of sizes in Stussy. In Undftd, there's a good amount of smalls and mediums, but it's mostly larges and xl's. So go early, they usually start letting you buy before 10.

Back
Top Bottom