2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

^^^^I knew there was a reason I did not post here

Attention mods, This is NikeTalk responding, please lock this up, seriously

Damn! Jordan gone make me broke this year with all these retros comin ou this year. And that look like somethin from "Species" walkin next to Kanye.Run Kanye Run!
roll.gif

so many rumors surrounding jb this 2010. we'll be on the look out if these kicks really are released. all this hype.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Update: 1/23/10
Ok,  I got a call today from one of my people who happens to be a Nike retailer.  He told me he just placed an order for the Chicago X for his store.  He told me Nike/JB has the release date at 3/27/10.  He has NEVER let me down before.  That date can possibly change but we're definitely getting
 Chicago X this year!

party-smiley-551.gif

GOOD $HIT  TWO WEEKS AFTER MA BIRTHDAY

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Ok,  I got a call today from one of my people who happens to be a Nike retailer.  He told me he just placed an order for the Chicago X for his store.  He told me Nike/JB has the release date at 3/27/10.  He has NEVER let me down before.  That date can possibly change but we're definitely getting
 Chicago X this year!

party-smiley-551.gif

Niiice. can't wait.

III's and IV's still unconfirmed and hangin with Santa Claus and the F'in Easter Bunny huh?

ughhh..hope these arent more than 150..or it might be a struggle to cop seeing that i just bought varsity reds..

thanks for the update! Chicago 10s coming a few days after my b-day.. Can't wait!
X's and XIII's releasing within a week!!

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

thanks for the update! Chicago 10s coming a few days after my b-day.. Can't wait!
X's and XIII's releasing within a week!!

what? within a week?  which ones?! details details details!!

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Chicago X this year!

party-smiley-551.gif

Niiice. can't wait.

Told you theyd come  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom