2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Jus waitin closer til RD for confirmation confirmation.. Goin broke this year!! Wish I was in the lucky sperm club

has any body ever seen jb do this because THE CHICAGO X'S ARE SEPOST TO Come out in little more then a month?

Some of yall folks really need to spend less on Jordans and more on a dictionary. With that being said, I will cop those IV's fo shizzle.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Some of yall folks really need to spend less on Jordans and more on a dictionary. With that being said, I will cop those IV's fo shizzle.

lol
roll.gif

Cement IIIs and IVs are sick... but i dont think a pic of kanye means that theyre definitely dropping in 2010... the 99s are still wearable... brittle, but still wearable... yall act like he couldnt have just paid to get em reinforced or something... either way... they need to be copped, as long as they arent butchered...

imo we should leave this thread at that and stop posting comments like i'll buy 3 pairs etc so as not to hype the releases.

also we should just post when there are indeed updates already. just my opinion.

X's need to be released with the #45 on the side.....hope they release this spring or summer

If the hype makes me forget how cold it is in the Bay Area at 4am in Late March (that's what time I'll be outside waiting for the Chicago Xs if the mall does a 6am release like they prolly will), then I'm willing to embrace the hype.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

hmmm just waitin on those pics.
Such an insightful and informative comment.  Thanks for edifying all of us with your nonsense.

Busters abound.

All I know is it seemed like exery week their was more rumors about crazy realeases. Still too much thats unconfirmed. This year was looking amazing, hope it holds true.

Basically, most of the releases that are rumored have been shown on catalogs.

The same old White Cement III/IV Slam Dunk Hype, Chicago X Hype and Infrared Pack Hype will not die down and i highly doubt they will release.
Numerous sources have said the SD pack has been scrapped, and the guy that leaked the Sample Chicago Xs refused to show pics of the tags and the Sample Mark inside the shoes.

The internet is a dangerous thing when it comes to rumors.

Back
Top Bottom