2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

already on the process of saving money.. will cop 3,4,11 those are my fav of all time!!

IIIs and IVs have to drop... but hopefully i wont be up all night like with the spacejams... Xs i might get if i got money... good thing there's no jays comin out til like June... the foamposites are gonna temporarily disable me... but with the infra pack (if it releases), the IIs, IIIs, IVs, XIs and possibly Xs Jordan is gonna clean up... as long as they dont screw the designs up with suede... AGAIN!

Oh yeah... and the Concords right after the new year... ima tear up my mastercard starting this fall!

I heard the chicago 10s are still coming out on march 27th... we shall see.

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

IIIs and IVs have to drop... but hopefully i wont be up all night like with the spacejams... Xs i might get if i got money... good thing there's no jays comin out til like June... the foamposites are gonna temporarily disable me... but with the infra pack (if it releases), the IIs, IIIs, IVs, XIs and possibly Xs Jordan is gonna clean up... as long as they dont screw the designs up with suede... AGAIN!

the IV's and the XI's most likely you gonna sit out all night for them. its the HYPE they carry because of these kids. 

Originally Posted by Asia

I heard the chicago 10s are still coming out on march 27th... we shall see.

i don't think so. we would of got information on these already. we would of known of the confirmation at least back in january.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

All i want is the white/cement 4's. I already have the 03 cement 3's and I could care less about the 10's.
Same for me. And JB, please don't ruin the white/cement IVs like you did the Militarys.

Chicago Xs
smokin.gif

I will cop the Cement IIIs and the IVs for sure.  I just copped 2004 retro IIs not too long ago so I won't be copping these IIs

I need the Chicago X's to release......no pics/or definite release date info......I got excited seeing the Jordan 45s come out with the #45 on the side in red with the Bulls tail at the end.....i hope they release 'em with the 45 on the side

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Unless something stupid happens Seattle X's Nuff Said
GG always comin through with the info NT needs more members like you: drops info, says NUFF SAID, and doesn't care who believes em

Billy Hoyle wrote:
have the chicago X's been confirmed?

WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK THE SAME THING

Back
Top Bottom