2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Slam Dunk Space has them up for $189.99, dude is obviously LEGIT

http://www.slamdunkspace....th=98&products_id=96

dc6ed89a7688f608f1d5b9ab1ba8413f.image.666x443.JPG

a37b4a7e2e838122a08192691db016da.image.666x443.JPG

if you are interested, send him an email. he might give you cheaper price on shipping
wink.gif

if you are interested, send him an email. he might give you cheaper price on shipping
wink.gif

The price from air randy ($200) includes shipping already! But you gotta add $10 for double boxed or else it'll be wrapped in bubbles wrap and a piece of paper.

When I last spoke to him via email he'll be shipping them out Monday his time which is tomrrow (Sunday) our time.
smile.gif

I'm excited!

The price from air randy ($200) includes shipping already! But you gotta add $10 for double boxed or else it'll be wrapped in bubbles wrap and a piece of paper.

When I last spoke to him via email he'll be shipping them out Monday his time which is tomrrow (Sunday) our time.
smile.gif

I'm excited!

Yea i ordered 3 pair from Air Randy he told me they would ship Monday 200 shipped is not a bad price to have the shoe 4 months early

Yea i ordered 3 pair from Air Randy he told me they would ship Monday 200 shipped is not a bad price to have the shoe 4 months early

for those that ordered from Randy, did he send you an invoice or did you have to send him a paypal payment for the $200 deal?

for those that ordered from Randy, did he send you an invoice or did you have to send him a paypal payment for the $200 deal?

Originally Posted by hostos

so wait im confused

these coming out october or november?

cause i read november now i see the topic says october
nerd.gif

whas the official release date?
Black Friday 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

so wait im confused

these coming out october or november?

cause i read november now i see the topic says october
nerd.gif

whas the official release date?
Black Friday 
frown.gif

ok so I finally found a site that has a size 14 but its only a preorder?!? man why can't air-randy get a size 14 It's like I want to give him my money but he just won't accept it!

ok so I finally found a site that has a size 14 but its only a preorder?!? man why can't air-randy get a size 14 It's like I want to give him my money but he just won't accept it!

Originally Posted by casper90403

I sent a paypal pmt...next day he replied, got a tracking number. I. Can't. Wait.

Back
Top Bottom