2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by casper90403

for those that ordered from Randy, did he send you an invoice or did you have to send him a paypal payment for the $200 deal?

I sent a paypal pmt...next day he replied, got a tracking number. I. Can't. Wait.

missed the package today from air randy. he told me up to 8 days and it came in 3, but my +*+*%@@ wasn't home at the time it was delivered. gotta wait until monday to pick them up. faster than i thought, though.

missed the package today from air randy. he told me up to 8 days and it came in 3, but my +*+*%@@ wasn't home at the time it was delivered. gotta wait until monday to pick them up. faster than i thought, though.

Originally Posted by jretro23

soooo jealous
devil.gif
huh never thought I would regret my foot size
frown.gif
laugh.gif
guess there's a first time for everything

soooo jealous
devil.gif
huh never thought I would regret my foot size
frown.gif
laugh.gif
guess there's a first time for everything

hate when that happens

hate when that happens

Is Air Randy an actual shop in hong kong? I'm going to Hong kong next week wouldn't mind picking these up to wear in asia.

Is Air Randy an actual shop in hong kong? I'm going to Hong kong next week wouldn't mind picking these up to wear in asia.

missed the package today from air randy. he told me up to 8 days and it came in 3, but my *%+*++# wasn't home at the time it was delivered. gotta wait until monday to pick them up. faster than i thought, though.

wow already jretro23. Where do you live? CA?

missed the package today from air randy. he told me up to 8 days and it came in 3, but my *%+*++# wasn't home at the time it was delivered. gotta wait until monday to pick them up. faster than i thought, though.

Im not on facebook,... can someone pm me details on how to order from air randy? like its been said the site doesnt work to register

Im not on facebook,... can someone pm me details on how to order from air randy? like its been said the site doesnt work to register

Originally Posted by optimusp517

yeah, i'm in socal.

yeah, i'm in socal.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

you can only order through internet. He doesnt do local pickups or anything like that.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

you can only order through internet. He doesnt do local pickups or anything like that.

yeah, i'm in socal.

I'm in Seattle so I might actually get it next week!

yeah, i'm in socal.

I'm in Seattle so I might actually get it next week!

Back
Top Bottom