2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by akaValentino

damn... I didn't mean too, but I ordered from Randy.  hopefully all goes well and my pair will be in good shape. 
frown.gif
how did you not mean to order a pair of sneakz...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

damn... I didn't mean too, but I ordered from Randy.  hopefully all goes well and my pair will be in good shape. 
frown.gif
how did you not mean to order a pair of sneakz...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

first time buying from air randy, most likely will get the concords from him when he gets them

don't have a digicam but here are some pics from my iphone
5959774091_533bc8db2a_b.jpg

5959773755_4efea8e051_b.jpg

5959773729_ced7a819ca_b.jpg

5960331262_dc88e665f3_b.jpg

Ok so first off no HATE involved with this, just trying to help so everyone can get the best for their money. Surprised that no one else mentioned or noticed but Ive always been skeptical of Air-Randy and other early release sellers. Did anyone else notice the extreme banana shape in this pic? Also, how on the back of the right shoe the top is pointy and overall is taller then the left shoe. Now, to each his own and as long as ur happy with them then thats all that matters but just wanted to point them out so that maybe you can work something out with Air Randy like a discount or return. I prefer to wait till release dates to scoop but I understand why some like to get them early. I just want all of us to get the best pairs possible for the hard earned money we spend for them.

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

first time buying from air randy, most likely will get the concords from him when he gets them

don't have a digicam but here are some pics from my iphone
5959774091_533bc8db2a_b.jpg

5959773755_4efea8e051_b.jpg

5959773729_ced7a819ca_b.jpg

5960331262_dc88e665f3_b.jpg

Ok so first off no HATE involved with this, just trying to help so everyone can get the best for their money. Surprised that no one else mentioned or noticed but Ive always been skeptical of Air-Randy and other early release sellers. Did anyone else notice the extreme banana shape in this pic? Also, how on the back of the right shoe the top is pointy and overall is taller then the left shoe. Now, to each his own and as long as ur happy with them then thats all that matters but just wanted to point them out so that maybe you can work something out with Air Randy like a discount or return. I prefer to wait till release dates to scoop but I understand why some like to get them early. I just want all of us to get the best pairs possible for the hard earned money we spend for them.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DRose22

Prices are going up to 165 for 2012 right?  Price increases with a steady decline in quality makes sense for Jordan smh they are ruining the brand.
30t6p3b.gif
no, that is incorrect. We are ruining the brand. We keep buying there products for such a high price, so blame yourselves.

True but I think the blame should be spread both ways Company and Consumers..unfortunately theres way too many ppl who will continue to support the brand, untill this stops Jordan will never make changes

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DRose22

Prices are going up to 165 for 2012 right?  Price increases with a steady decline in quality makes sense for Jordan smh they are ruining the brand.
30t6p3b.gif
no, that is incorrect. We are ruining the brand. We keep buying there products for such a high price, so blame yourselves.

True but I think the blame should be spread both ways Company and Consumers..unfortunately theres way too many ppl who will continue to support the brand, untill this stops Jordan will never make changes

all the pics ive seen have pre creased leather and chuntarro banana shape toes. Ill wait till release day, make the guy at footlocker bring out 3 pairs and mix and match the best pair.

all the pics ive seen have pre creased leather and chuntarro banana shape toes. Ill wait till release day, make the guy at footlocker bring out 3 pairs and mix and match the best pair.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

The 2011 white cement 3s had the "same" issues (retail!)...
nerd.gif

The pre-creased is hardly noticeable and most Jordans get banana-shaped. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The last thing I would expect to hear on NT.  That was funny. 

The 2011 white cement 3s had the "same" issues (retail!)...
nerd.gif

The pre-creased is hardly noticeable and most Jordans get banana-shaped. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The last thing I would expect to hear on NT.  That was funny. 

roll.gif

roll.gif

QFT.

I'VE BEEN NOTICING THE SAME FROM ALL THE PICS POSTED OF EARLY RELEASE PAIRS.

I TOO WILL WAIT SO I CAN MIX AND MATCH MY PAIR AS WELL.

QFT.

Yeah mix and matching is a must these days with glue stains and what not. Especially with the IIIs. A lot of them seem pre creased out the box sometimes

Yeah mix and matching is a must these days with glue stains and what not. Especially with the IIIs. A lot of them seem pre creased out the box sometimes

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Especially with the IIIs. A lot of them seem pre creased out the box sometimes

most 3's come pre crease, i remember back then with the 01 blk/cement 3's, 01 tb's and 03 wht/cements all came pre crease like that.

everyone is complaining about quality, jb quality been crap since the aj ix white/navy-blue low top with that crappy patent leather.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Especially with the IIIs. A lot of them seem pre creased out the box sometimes

most 3's come pre crease, i remember back then with the 01 blk/cement 3's, 01 tb's and 03 wht/cements all came pre crease like that.

everyone is complaining about quality, jb quality been crap since the aj ix white/navy-blue low top with that crappy patent leather.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

wish I had that luxury...the shops in my area usually only get 1 size run
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom