2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

The CDP's have the older style perforations and at least in comparison to this guy's pair, a better toe box, but at the end of the day I still care most about the cracking. When black cements start to crack, they really look awful. Everyone knows the CDP 3's cracked like nobody's business, so I'll take the glossy midsole paint job if it holds up (which my white cements and true blues have over dozens of wears thus far).

The CDP's have the older style perforations and at least in comparison to this guy's pair, a better toe box, but at the end of the day I still care most about the cracking. When black cements start to crack, they really look awful. Everyone knows the CDP 3's cracked like nobody's business, so I'll take the glossy midsole paint job if it holds up (which my white cements and true blues have over dozens of wears thus far).

Originally Posted by jm9312

not looking forward to camping out.. my first camp out ever so well see how it goes. Dudes in my area already beasting for em and that never happens round here unless its XIs

Camping out on black friday? God bless your soul

Originally Posted by jm9312

not looking forward to camping out.. my first camp out ever so well see how it goes. Dudes in my area already beasting for em and that never happens round here unless its XIs

Camping out on black friday? God bless your soul

lol that dude is probably sitting on a bunch of pairs of CDP 3's and now he is scrambling to sell them. I remember everybody complained about the the quality, the stiffness in the CDP ones. I have a pair but they are DS, will buy a pair of 2011s so I have a pair to wear. Hope the leather on the toebox is soft.

lol that dude is probably sitting on a bunch of pairs of CDP 3's and now he is scrambling to sell them. I remember everybody complained about the the quality, the stiffness in the CDP ones. I have a pair but they are DS, will buy a pair of 2011s so I have a pair to wear. Hope the leather on the toebox is soft.

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

Was thinking the same that the guy who made thatComparisson video has some business intentionTo hype the cdp black/cements though all Nters here know that the cdps are the worst Aj 3 ever.

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

Was thinking the same that the guy who made thatComparisson video has some business intentionTo hype the cdp black/cements though all Nters here know that the cdps are the worst Aj 3 ever.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by jecca650

These are easy pass. The quality on these is by far the worst of 2011. That comparison video someone posted awhile ago shows how horrible these look.

edit found the video. You guys really want these bunk *** shoes?? LOL Easy pass.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/fJQPnRLIl-s
dam the CDP looks amazing makes the 2011 look like fakes **+... regret sleeping on em now
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Like the flip of a switch aint it?

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by jecca650

These are easy pass. The quality on these is by far the worst of 2011. That comparison video someone posted awhile ago shows how horrible these look.

edit found the video. You guys really want these bunk *** shoes?? LOL Easy pass.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/fJQPnRLIl-s
dam the CDP looks amazing makes the 2011 look like fakes **+... regret sleeping on em now
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Like the flip of a switch aint it?

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.

People just tend to say the last release was better quality wise. Even if they had no idea at all. I remember 07 Jordan V black metallic was also criticized for quality, and now the 07 is somehow considered WAY better than the 2011 when in reality there almost is no difference.

People just tend to say the last release was better quality wise. Even if they had no idea at all. I remember 07 Jordan V black metallic was also criticized for quality, and now the 07 is somehow considered WAY better than the 2011 when in reality there almost is no difference.

Same deal with the Flints from last year compared to the '05's. Granted, the '05's bled, but the lack of 3M, half assed impressions in the netting and cardboard toe made the 2010's look damn near like a retro+.

Same deal with the Flints from last year compared to the '05's. Granted, the '05's bled, but the lack of 3M, half assed impressions in the netting and cardboard toe made the 2010's look damn near like a retro+.

lol I can't wait to see how people regard the Militaries from 06 after next years release.. Those were without a doubt the worse shoe I have ever bought.

lol I can't wait to see how people regard the Militaries from 06 after next years release.. Those were without a doubt the worse shoe I have ever bought.

Back
Top Bottom