2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Does anyone know if the pairs on kicks-lab is legit?

at this point the shoe is a month away 
i would wait for it to drop at legit stores and websites 

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Does anyone know if the pairs on kicks-lab is legit?

at this point the shoe is a month away 
i would wait for it to drop at legit stores and websites 

Will be first pair of 3's unless I can get a good deal on cdp's before
pimp.gif

I got these about a month ago from Air Randy. I was worried before they came but I love my pair. Gonna get another pair when release day comes
pimp.gif
. Sorry for the crappy pics i took it with my cell phone.

I got these about a month ago from Air Randy. I was worried before they came but I love my pair. Gonna get another pair when release day comes
pimp.gif
. Sorry for the crappy pics i took it with my cell phone.

It's honestly not that bad. I took that photo with flash so it looks like that, but in person they look great. The leather does have a gloss to it tho.

It's honestly not that bad. I took that photo with flash so it looks like that, but in person they look great. The leather does have a gloss to it tho.

DTB's post actually got me thinking about selling my pair of 2001 black cement 3s to fund a pair of these and my 2011 concords. lol. 
roll.gif

DTB's post actually got me thinking about selling my pair of 2001 black cement 3s to fund a pair of these and my 2011 concords. lol. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.
man those are horrible. not impressed one bit. Glad I have an OG, and 2001

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.
man those are horrible. not impressed one bit. Glad I have an OG, and 2001

These been trash since pics leaked i dumped mine quick looking for 01s recently i just threw these on ebay i had these months ago they been garbage since i opened the box.

These been trash since pics leaked i dumped mine quick looking for 01s recently i just threw these on ebay i had these months ago they been garbage since i opened the box.

Back
Top Bottom