2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Ordered a couple pairs off of NDC and I'm still waiting to checkout on FTL with a 7 hour wait?

NDC was a an easy copp.
smokin.gif

Eh.. I've never seen orders placed @ midnight on NDC get cancelled.. had success with the Flints last year.. order went thru for 2 pairs tonight, just waiting on confirmation email

Ordered a couple pairs off of NDC and I'm still waiting to checkout on FTL with a 7 hour wait?

NDC was a an easy copp.
smokin.gif

Eh.. I've never seen orders placed @ midnight on NDC get cancelled.. had success with the Flints last year.. order went thru for 2 pairs tonight, just waiting on confirmation email

it just went from literally 15 seconds..to 12 minutes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

on the real..i copped a pair from ndc..money is out of my paypal and the conformation starts with an o..am i good?

After ANOTHER Eastbay FAIL of an hour and 42 min wait time and Finishline crashing right when I was checking out, got these with ease from NDC.

Selling out faster than I thought. I'm sure they're going to be restocks for that Christmas money.

Hope the Concord release goes like this

After ANOTHER Eastbay FAIL of an hour and 42 min wait time and Finishline crashing right when I was checking out, got these with ease from NDC.

Selling out faster than I thought. I'm sure they're going to be restocks for that Christmas money.

Hope the Concord release goes like this

literally put in 2 different orders... will have to see what happens and cancel one of them in the morning...

Eastbay hit me with an hour wait @ 11:59.... lol

literally put in 2 different orders... will have to see what happens and cancel one of them in the morning...

Eastbay hit me with an hour wait @ 11:59.... lol

I just phone ordered them through Eastbay!!! I was on the phone for 35 minutes, 10 of which were before they were even up on the site. I hope the order goes through

Back
Top Bottom