2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I just phone ordered them through Eastbay!!! I was on the phone for 35 minutes, 10 of which were before they were even up on the site. I hope the order goes through

bEastbay is a f'n joke
roll.gif

tired of this eastbay crap i click add to cart and checkout as soon as humanly possible but yet i get a 1hr and 20 min wait time i call 1 min before it his midnight and i get a busy tone w/ both the gold club # and the general cust service #, and then i go on nike.com and get them w/ ease

This is pretty much the only thing that will bring me out of multi-year NT hiatuses (hiatii?).

Two pairs through NDC, hoping all goes well and waiting for the confirmation code.

So I got an email confirmation from PAYPAL for my NDC order, but NDC says it wasn't processed and I didn't get a confirmation from NDC. What's going on?

NDC is too smooth.  Easier/shorter getting these than the last two Holiday XI's on there for me.
In and out in a minute or two, my size 15 is on the way.  
happy.gif

So I got an email confirmation from PAYPAL for my NDC order, but NDC says it wasn't processed and I didn't get a confirmation from NDC. What's going on?

This is pretty much the only thing that will bring me out of multi-year NT hiatuses (hiatii?).

Two pairs through NDC, hoping all goes well and waiting for the confirmation code.

tired of this eastbay crap i click add to cart and checkout as soon as humanly possible but yet i get a 1hr and 20 min wait time i call 1 min before it his midnight and i get a busy tone w/ both the gold club # and the general cust service #, and then i go on nike.com and get them w/ ease

NDC is too smooth.  Easier/shorter getting these than the last two Holiday XI's on there for me.
In and out in a minute or two, my size 15 is on the way.  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

1322198492.jpg
i got this too but didnt get a Conf Email how long did you guys wait? i ordered 1 pair like 5 mins ago
never done this before help please

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

1322198492.jpg
i got this too but didnt get a Conf Email how long did you guys wait? i ordered 1 pair like 5 mins ago
never done this before help please

Back
Top Bottom