2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Why do I keep getting sent to 212?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Damn.  I was about to finish my checkout but I had 2 pairs in there.  I tried to edit to remove one pair and it removed my whole order from footlocker.  Oh well.  I guess I wasn't meant to have them.  I waited 45 minutes too.  
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I refreshed the product page I had left open on my browser and it let me order a pair again with no wait time.  Might've been a glitch.  I'll go to sleep and see if I get a confirmation order in my email.
This would be my first pair of Jordans since my mom bought me Grape V's when they originally released.  I'm old as dirt.

Originally Posted by shogun

Damn.  I was about to finish my checkout but I had 2 pairs in there.  I tried to edit to remove one pair and it removed my whole order from footlocker.  Oh well.  I guess I wasn't meant to have them.  I waited 45 minutes too.  
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I refreshed the product page I had left open on my browser and it let me order a pair again with no wait time.  Might've been a glitch.  I'll go to sleep and see if I get a confirmation order in my email.
This would be my first pair of Jordans since my mom bought me Grape V's when they originally released.  I'm old as dirt.

This damn page 212, i just checked nba store for the hell of it there not even up that I saw

This damn page 212, i just checked nba store for the hell of it there not even up that I saw

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by VicRain24

These will be in abundance pretty much everywhere like the True Blues were
maybe where you live. Not that abundant here in LA.
MD. I know they're gonna be in an abundance...we got WAYYY too many lil hypebeast outchere

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by King Arthur

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif
lol you dont me cuz
thats OG Carmines, Fire Red V, OG 13 and OG 13 Blue Lows All DS All OG box 

and thats just what I felt like grabbing at this given moment in time youngin 

167s0zn.jpg

taken with iphone

So you went and paid for some kicks you've never worn, that are falling apart so you can claim you're a sneaker head.
laugh.gif

Youngin, considering I've been up here almost 10 years, ok
laugh.gif
negative. The midsole is *!*@@$ up i give you that but i didnt buy em that way that #+!* happen like 4 years ago. The other 3 Mint
but this is dumb people like to front on here about a post count and #+!* 

like a brother aint been banned before came back got banned again and then came back again still 

but whatever man call it how you feel

i still think Nike.com gonna cancel orders on you guys they notorious for that

Originally Posted by King Arthur

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif
lol you dont me cuz
thats OG Carmines, Fire Red V, OG 13 and OG 13 Blue Lows All DS All OG box 

and thats just what I felt like grabbing at this given moment in time youngin 

167s0zn.jpg

taken with iphone

So you went and paid for some kicks you've never worn, that are falling apart so you can claim you're a sneaker head.
laugh.gif

Youngin, considering I've been up here almost 10 years, ok
laugh.gif
negative. The midsole is *!*@@$ up i give you that but i didnt buy em that way that #+!* happen like 4 years ago. The other 3 Mint
but this is dumb people like to front on here about a post count and #+!* 

like a brother aint been banned before came back got banned again and then came back again still 

but whatever man call it how you feel

i still think Nike.com gonna cancel orders on you guys they notorious for that

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by VicRain24

These will be in abundance pretty much everywhere like the True Blues were
maybe where you live. Not that abundant here in LA.
MD. I know they're gonna be in an abundance...we got WAYYY too many lil hypebeast outchere

does eastbay send confirmation emails?

never dealing with a release on this site again, gf got me a giftcard to get the 3s but had a nightmare of a time gettin thru. even worse when u keep gettin caught on the last step.

good luck to you guys

does eastbay send confirmation emails?

never dealing with a release on this site again, gf got me a giftcard to get the 3s but had a nightmare of a time gettin thru. even worse when u keep gettin caught on the last step.

good luck to you guys

Back
Top Bottom