2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

This was pure mayhem... Imma have to find an alternative solution for Concords... 11 always crash the websites... Can even begin to think how it's gonna be...

This was pure mayhem... Imma have to find an alternative solution for Concords... 11 always crash the websites... Can even begin to think how it's gonna be...

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

does eastbay send confirmation emails?

never dealing with a release on this site again, gf got me a giftcard to get the 3s but had a nightmare of a time gettin thru. even worse when u keep gettin caught on the last step.

good luck to you guys

they wont send it for awhile. 
but even still you gotta make it to friday before you can stop worrying about them snipping you 

however if you put in your order number and it says OPEN thats the first step and a good sign 

still not official tell they ship (Coming from a guy who aint $%#%$! with Eastbay since the first retro of the Flint XIII) So take it how you will im a store guy

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

does eastbay send confirmation emails?

never dealing with a release on this site again, gf got me a giftcard to get the 3s but had a nightmare of a time gettin thru. even worse when u keep gettin caught on the last step.

good luck to you guys

they wont send it for awhile. 
but even still you gotta make it to friday before you can stop worrying about them snipping you 

however if you put in your order number and it says OPEN thats the first step and a good sign 

still not official tell they ship (Coming from a guy who aint $%#%$! with Eastbay since the first retro of the Flint XIII) So take it how you will im a store guy

After a little waiting, got my confirmation email from NDC 
pimp.gif

Finishline appears to still have most sizes available, but after getting jerked around for 2 weeks on the White Cements, I'll never order anything that may even remotely sell out from them again.

Finishline appears to still have most sizes available, but after getting jerked around for 2 weeks on the White Cements, I'll never order anything that may even remotely sell out from them again.

Originally Posted by mints

Forreal? What if i got my paypal transaction ID, but no confirmation email or number?

Back
Top Bottom