2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

finally copped my pairs on finishline after an hour and a half. i agree with the above posters...if it was this hard to get the black cements, the internet is going to melt down for the concords.

for the record, footlocker/eastbay/champs' system is absolutely horrible. the virtual waiting line is beyond ridiculous (the fact that your countdown clock increases randomly is just so bs). thank god for finishline. they might not have the best website, but i've never had any problems copping J's on their site.

congrats to all that got their 3s tonight...it truly was a great way to end thanksgiving night.

got off work at 1am made it to the mall by 1:15 scooped my 2 pairs right before finishline closed.  The mall I went to is a sleeper so I'm hoping I can 
go back for more pairs later on 
pimp.gif

got off work at 1am made it to the mall by 1:15 scooped my 2 pairs right before finishline closed.  The mall I went to is a sleeper so I'm hoping I can 
go back for more pairs later on 
pimp.gif

guys seriously just get em from finishline. footlocker and east bay were giving me delays. headed to finish line around 1:15 AM EST from NYC and got 2 of em without a headache.

guys seriously just get em from finishline. footlocker and east bay were giving me delays. headed to finish line around 1:15 AM EST from NYC and got 2 of em without a headache.

Back
Top Bottom