2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Glad to hear most were successful in getting a pair and to those who weren't, I'm sure if you get up early and strap on your black Friday shopping suit you'll get a pair too.

Luckily I have the day off tomorrow and my 2 pairs will waiting to be picked up!!!

Good luck and good night NT!

Glad to hear most were successful in getting a pair and to those who weren't, I'm sure if you get up early and strap on your black Friday shopping suit you'll get a pair too.

Luckily I have the day off tomorrow and my 2 pairs will waiting to be picked up!!!

Good luck and good night NT!

I'm sure this has been asked before about a million times in the past, but i'm like 4 people in front of me and the store is opening in like 2 minutes, and need a response fast.. Do these fit true to size, small or large? Please someone respond within the next couple minutes!!!

I'm sure this has been asked before about a million times in the past, but i'm like 4 people in front of me and the store is opening in like 2 minutes, and need a response fast.. Do these fit true to size, small or large? Please someone respond within the next couple minutes!!!

^ From all the 3's I've owned, they all fit true to size. I really don't understand all the nonsense with the weird sizing people are experiencing. lol

^ From all the 3's I've owned, they all fit true to size. I really don't understand all the nonsense with the weird sizing people are experiencing. lol

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Thanks, I too feel the same way about my previouse 3's. But people in this crazy line are claiming that these run a half size small.. so i figured i'de run it with you guys 1st before i purchase. Thanks a Bunch man.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Thanks, I too feel the same way about my previouse 3's. But people in this crazy line are claiming that these run a half size small.. so i figured i'de run it with you guys 1st before i purchase. Thanks a Bunch man.

I'm told every show store will have these in Arden Mall in Sacramento,Ca. 10 minutes left !!

I'm told every show store will have these in Arden Mall in Sacramento,Ca. 10 minutes left !!

did a phone order for 2 pairs with east bay cos their website was being hard to get. Still haven't gotten a confirmation email but money has been taken out of my account so I'm hoping I'm good.

did a phone order for 2 pairs with east bay cos their website was being hard to get. Still haven't gotten a confirmation email but money has been taken out of my account so I'm hoping I'm good.

Made away like a thief in the night. Got 2 pairs of these and the Black Duncans that dropped for my boy.
Hope everyone got their pairs. I was in like for damn near 2 hours, but I would say they were definitely worth the wait.

The black friday traffic/mall madness though
30t6p3b.gif

Made away like a thief in the night. Got 2 pairs of these and the Black Duncans that dropped for my boy.
Hope everyone got their pairs. I was in like for damn near 2 hours, but I would say they were definitely worth the wait.

The black friday traffic/mall madness though
30t6p3b.gif

Better not sleep on these thinking they will sit. The mall was stupid packed. And the area near the shoe stores looked like a soup kitchen.

Better not sleep on these thinking they will sit. The mall was stupid packed. And the area near the shoe stores looked like a soup kitchen.

Got my email confirmation 5 minutes ago 
smokin.gif
.  The $14.20 in taxes is disgusting though 
sick.gif
.  Glad I at least got free shipping.

Got my email confirmation 5 minutes ago 
smokin.gif
.  The $14.20 in taxes is disgusting though 
sick.gif
.  Glad I at least got free shipping.

This was damn near as stressful when I get student tickets for Duck football games. Swoosh had the nerve to kick me off for inactivity as I was waiting for my order to process. Good thing I went back and got my 2 10.5's
pimp.gif

This was damn near as stressful when I get student tickets for Duck football games. Swoosh had the nerve to kick me off for inactivity as I was waiting for my order to process. Good thing I went back and got my 2 10.5's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom