2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Simple copp on ndc
pimp.gif

my first attempt was Eastbay at midnight. it was a bit slow to add to cart and then see my cart to proceed to check out though, and when i saw a 30min wait to check out i immediately went to NDC and was able to cop hassle free. i'm just glad NDC didn't crash or anything like that. i believe they sold out of most sizes in about 25-30 minutes (according to @nikestore on Twitter).

Wasn't able to hit up NDC/Swoosh, *shrugs*

Now I will lay off the CDP pair I've been rocking heavy the past few weeks...ehh, screw it, these will release 3-4 years from now anyway
laugh.gif

my first attempt was Eastbay at midnight. it was a bit slow to add to cart and then see my cart to proceed to check out though, and when i saw a 30min wait to check out i immediately went to NDC and was able to cop hassle free. i'm just glad NDC didn't crash or anything like that. i believe they sold out of most sizes in about 25-30 minutes (according to @nikestore on Twitter).

Wasn't able to hit up NDC/Swoosh, *shrugs*

Now I will lay off the CDP pair I've been rocking heavy the past few weeks...ehh, screw it, these will release 3-4 years from now anyway
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if i can use more then one coupon on a pair of black/cement 3's at finishline or if i can use them at all on this shoe ?

Does anyone know if i can use more then one coupon on a pair of black/cement 3's at finishline or if i can use them at all on this shoe ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

not saying you wont come across a break, but..
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

not saying you wont come across a break, but..
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Originally Posted by blb552000

anybody know if bev center HoH did a midnight release? if not what time are they opening in the A.M?

i think they did. hoh costa mesa and lakewood did have a midnight release for this

Originally Posted by blb552000

anybody know if bev center HoH did a midnight release? if not what time are they opening in the A.M?

i think they did. hoh costa mesa and lakewood did have a midnight release for this

Debating if I want to go down to Niketown to cop more, but I think 4 pairs should be enough lol. Time for bed!

Debating if I want to go down to Niketown to cop more, but I think 4 pairs should be enough lol. Time for bed!

I slept on these, literally slept on these 
tired.gif
. My sleeping schedule has been destroyed since I came back home from college and I just knocked out at like 10:50 and just woke up now to see the aftermath 
mad.gif

I guess I dont really need them right now. I'm heading back upstate on Sunday and they wouldnt get any wears until like spring/summer. Guess I'll cop for resell along the way.

so many ppl in line, Good thing me and my boy were in 2 separate groups, He got in b4 me so he copped my pair, Need to have a better plan for next release, havent had theses in 10 years, they look good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 sz 11.5

ALOT OF SNEAKERHEADS in the Capital of California!! We under the Radar!

so many ppl in line, Good thing me and my boy were in 2 separate groups, He got in b4 me so he copped my pair, Need to have a better plan for next release, havent had theses in 10 years, they look good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 sz 11.5

ALOT OF SNEAKERHEADS in the Capital of California!! We under the Radar!

Back
Top Bottom