2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

2011 Concords = Every man for himself for some ppl 
30t6p3b.gif
Most people. It's gonna be cutthroat.

- WORD...............

Not going to lie I got these pretty easy....BUT to be honest sizes 11 went fast.. I had to get a pair from 2 different stores in the mall ... Good luck everybody

Not going to lie I got these pretty easy....BUT to be honest sizes 11 went fast.. I had to get a pair from 2 different stores in the mall ... Good luck everybody

I'm probably the only person on these forums that's done for the year; I've given up on 11s, I don't wear them enough for the work involved in getting a pair, and when I do I hate dealing with people wanting to buy them off of me.

I'm probably the only person on these forums that's done for the year; I've given up on 11s, I don't wear them enough for the work involved in getting a pair, and when I do I hate dealing with people wanting to buy them off of me.

Restocks next week I'm sure. Didn't sweat the technique on these. Was gonna double up but I'mma just gonna try n cop 1 pair next week. If not more $$$ for the concords.

Restocks next week I'm sure. Didn't sweat the technique on these. Was gonna double up but I'mma just gonna try n cop 1 pair next week. If not more $$$ for the concords.

got my pais from SNS yesterday and im impressed

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

werent double boxed, but they were wrapped in bubble wrap. box wasn't beat up at all

cant go wrong for 140 to CA

I got both my pairs. As far as sizing goes, I got a 10 and a 10.5 because I was unsure of which would fit better and I skipped the WCIII and the Bordeaux which were the two sneakers being compared to this.

I normally wear NBA, Nike Elite, or Nike Dri-Fit socks. The 10 and the 10.5 fit similarly in my opinion. I'm choosing to wear the 10 and keep the 10.5 on ice.

I got both my pairs. As far as sizing goes, I got a 10 and a 10.5 because I was unsure of which would fit better and I skipped the WCIII and the Bordeaux which were the two sneakers being compared to this.

I normally wear NBA, Nike Elite, or Nike Dri-Fit socks. The 10 and the 10.5 fit similarly in my opinion. I'm choosing to wear the 10 and keep the 10.5 on ice.

got my pais from SNS yesterday and im impressed

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

werent double boxed, but they were wrapped in bubble wrap. box wasn't beat up at all

cant go wrong for 140 to CA

Jerks at footlocker didnt let me use my $20 vip coupon. Endedul paying retail and to be honest, price doesnt equal the quality on these. I may keep these, mostly for nostalgic purposes.
I think I like the box more than the shoe.

After buying 6pairs of lebron 8s this year,and a few foams, these 3s reminded me why ive been buying only jordan 11s the past 3years. Over priced with sub-par materials.

Jerks at footlocker didnt let me use my $20 vip coupon. Endedul paying retail and to be honest, price doesnt equal the quality on these. I may keep these, mostly for nostalgic purposes.
I think I like the box more than the shoe.

After buying 6pairs of lebron 8s this year,and a few foams, these 3s reminded me why ive been buying only jordan 11s the past 3years. Over priced with sub-par materials.

For the people who ordered from NDC does it still say your shoes are in progress
nerd.gif

never bought online before thought they would be shipped by now or am i trippin?

Back
Top Bottom