2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

For the people who ordered from NDC does it still say your shoes are in progress
nerd.gif

never bought online before thought they would be shipped by now or am i trippin?

Originally Posted by polorico

I knew these would sell out....

yall think the concords gonna be crazy ?

Crazy isnt the word. Only thing that will help is if the supply is high like today's release. Despite the 3s selling out quick, I believe there was plenty of supply. You just couldnt sleep on the opportunities

Crazy isnt the word. Only thing that will help is if the supply is high like today's release. Despite the 3s selling out quick, I believe there was plenty of supply. You just couldnt sleep on the opportunities

These were a pain to get around my way. Sat out in the cold for over 2 hours at finishline and still couldn't get a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Had to camp at champs for almost 5 hours to cop the one and only 9.5 at the store.

Happy thanksgiving/black friday NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

These were a pain to get around my way. Sat out in the cold for over 2 hours at finishline and still couldn't get a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Had to camp at champs for almost 5 hours to cop the one and only 9.5 at the store.

Happy thanksgiving/black friday NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Got my pair from nbastore.com last week, wore them three times. Left shoe has started cracking bad already. Reminds me way more of the 09 True Blues than the WCs. Will get pics up later on, just wanted to give a heads up.

That being said I'm glad I have a pair of these, still wearing them to death. Just gotta repair the damage down the road.

Got my pair from nbastore.com last week, wore them three times. Left shoe has started cracking bad already. Reminds me way more of the 09 True Blues than the WCs. Will get pics up later on, just wanted to give a heads up.

That being said I'm glad I have a pair of these, still wearing them to death. Just gotta repair the damage down the road.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

this there was 80+ heads here in socal at every footaction finishline etc
house of hoops easily had over a 100+
numbers will probably double for the concords srs
even kid sizes sold out almost couldnt get my girl a damb size 5
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

lmao @ all the nicknames i ve seen on craigslist black friday 3"s ... thanksgiving 3's loool nice shoes though

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

this there was 80+ heads here in socal at every footaction finishline etc
house of hoops easily had over a 100+
numbers will probably double for the concords srs
even kid sizes sold out almost couldnt get my girl a damb size 5
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

lmao @ all the nicknames i ve seen on craigslist black friday 3"s ... thanksgiving 3's loool nice shoes though

I'm just gonna try on NDC or FL.com. Staying away from the store. That's the true Black Friday for sneaker heads haha! Just read some lady at Walmart pepper sprayed a group of people tryin to cop Xbox's off a pallet, just so she can get hers.. I'm sure we'll hear bout one stupid incident on RD =P

I'm just gonna try on NDC or FL.com. Staying away from the store. That's the true Black Friday for sneaker heads haha! Just read some lady at Walmart pepper sprayed a group of people tryin to cop Xbox's off a pallet, just so she can get hers.. I'm sure we'll hear bout one stupid incident on RD =P

Originally Posted by snuks5

def gonna be crazy
laugh.gif
wouldnt be surprised if it was twice as worse

Originally Posted by snuks5

def gonna be crazy
laugh.gif
wouldnt be surprised if it was twice as worse

got my end clothing shipment an hour ago! legit. congrats to everyone who got their pairs, and good luck to those still searching.

not having to set foot in the store while messing with the black friday crowds
pimp.gif

got my end clothing shipment an hour ago! legit. congrats to everyone who got their pairs, and good luck to those still searching.

not having to set foot in the store while messing with the black friday crowds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom