2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

In CA went to serramonte mall at midnight. Dudes were lined up i just went back home to sleep. Came back at like 7 am and got the last 10.5, it was the display pair. I am very impressed with the quality on these EXCEPT I am slightly irritated that the paint is glossy. Good luck to all other NTers.

In CA went to serramonte mall at midnight. Dudes were lined up i just went back home to sleep. Came back at like 7 am and got the last 10.5, it was the display pair. I am very impressed with the quality on these EXCEPT I am slightly irritated that the paint is glossy. Good luck to all other NTers.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I slept man, I thought it would be an easy cop, I know the dude from Finish Line wanted to laugh at me when I called him @ 2pm asking if they had em, Dude must have looked at the phone all crazy and @!+$.

I doubt he was laughing. He was probably irritated as hell because his phones been blowing up all damn day.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I slept man, I thought it would be an easy cop, I know the dude from Finish Line wanted to laugh at me when I called him @ 2pm asking if they had em, Dude must have looked at the phone all crazy and @!+$.

I doubt he was laughing. He was probably irritated as hell because his phones been blowing up all damn day.

i worked all night 10pm-7am, slept, went to the mall at 3:30pm and copped the absolute last pair in the mall & happened to be my size
pimp.gif
pictures will be up soon.

i worked all night 10pm-7am, slept, went to the mall at 3:30pm and copped the absolute last pair in the mall & happened to be my size
pimp.gif
pictures will be up soon.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Now I have all OG color ways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good $+$, I do too (plus a pair of 01 True Blues)
Got my pair at 5:30 this morning with NO wait whatsoever. I copped them at Champs, which was the first spot I went to. this was a super simple cop. And keep in mind I live right outside of Chicago, but my mall has like 9 sneaker stores so most shoes are a easy cop if you show up that morning when the mall opens. 

Quality wise, these are good. Better than the CDPs, but not quite as good as my 01s (I have True Blues and used to have Black/Cements). No flaws whatsoever btw. Onto the Concords, which will be another easy cop

Got my pair from NikeTown Vegas...they had a good amount of people. Other than the line it was easy cop cause everyone had wristbands and we all knew we were going to get our pair. It was just a waiting game. I have never seen so much skinny jeans and snapbacks in one place! My balls was hurting looking at those kids...and maybe 3-5 grown *** men. Anyways Im pretty sure these will restock again so if you missed your pair don't worry to much just be alert with all the online stores and your local FTL or NT! GoodLuck peeps!

Got my pair from NikeTown Vegas...they had a good amount of people. Other than the line it was easy cop cause everyone had wristbands and we all knew we were going to get our pair. It was just a waiting game. I have never seen so much skinny jeans and snapbacks in one place! My balls was hurting looking at those kids...and maybe 3-5 grown *** men. Anyways Im pretty sure these will restock again so if you missed your pair don't worry to much just be alert with all the online stores and your local FTL or NT! GoodLuck peeps!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Now I have all OG color ways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good $+$, I do too (plus a pair of 01 True Blues)
Got my pair at 5:30 this morning with NO wait whatsoever. I copped them at Champs, which was the first spot I went to. this was a super simple cop. And keep in mind I live right outside of Chicago, but my mall has like 9 sneaker stores so most shoes are a easy cop if you show up that morning when the mall opens. 

Quality wise, these are good. Better than the CDPs, but not quite as good as my 01s (I have True Blues and used to have Black/Cements). No flaws whatsoever btw. Onto the Concords, which will be another easy cop

Went to my local WSS in so cal around 10 expecting them to be sold out and they had my Sz left! Picked it using my WSS groupon and got them for $119. Change. Will pix later.

"gotta love groupon"

Went to my local WSS in so cal around 10 expecting them to be sold out and they had my Sz left! Picked it using my WSS groupon and got them for $119. Change. Will pix later.

"gotta love groupon"

Houston NT'ers. Anywhere these still sitting around?
nerd.gif

I'm trying to quadruple up!
laugh.gif

Also, did these come with the Hang Tag & Card or just the fold-out card? Thanks.

PO

Houston NT'ers. Anywhere these still sitting around?
nerd.gif

I'm trying to quadruple up!
laugh.gif

Also, did these come with the Hang Tag & Card or just the fold-out card? Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom