2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

hmm. after seeing this cracking on these 2011 black cements. For people with the 2011 white cements, how does the quality compare between the white cements and black cements? curious because I haven't worn my black cements yet and i don't own the white cements. thanks

Originally Posted by BinYe

Call me a minority (and not just because of my ethnicity)...

But i actually like the sheened leather and glossy heel.

*dodges tomatoes and potential gapes*

They sparkle to the boy.

Naw... Your Definatly not the only one... For some reason I like Em more

Originally Posted by BinYe

Call me a minority (and not just because of my ethnicity)...

But i actually like the sheened leather and glossy heel.

*dodges tomatoes and potential gapes*

They sparkle to the boy.

Naw... Your Definatly not the only one... For some reason I like Em more

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

hmm. after seeing this cracking on these 2011 black cements. For people with the 2011 white cements, how does the quality compare between the white cements and black cements? curious because I haven't worn my black cements yet and i don't own the white cements. thanks

Wore my whites about 12 times and not a crack yet.....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i walked the damb vegas strip up and down few months ago and my TB3's aint cracked
pimp.gif

wc3 wore em a bit less but still holding up

Originally Posted by LORENander

for me, with the 3s being my favorite, it's been a good year. would have loved to pick up the db3ss, but the icey soles are a deal breaker for me, knowing that its gonna yellow later. weird i know. its pretty much a given im passing on the concords
laugh.gif
. to each their own. the bhms, i j just didn't like. 4s are my second favorite jordan, so i'll be dropping more money next year haha. ill be waiting for the white cements, and looking to double up on the black/red colorway if they do come out later next year. anyway, here's my mini collection.
pimp.gif
i know that feel but the TB3's were my fav and i doubled up on em instead of my bc3's
laugh.gif
when i was a kid i wanted em bad too
feels good man
pimp.gif

def passing on 11's gotta save for the 4's next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i walked the damb vegas strip up and down few months ago and my TB3's aint cracked
pimp.gif

wc3 wore em a bit less but still holding up

Originally Posted by LORENander

for me, with the 3s being my favorite, it's been a good year. would have loved to pick up the db3ss, but the icey soles are a deal breaker for me, knowing that its gonna yellow later. weird i know. its pretty much a given im passing on the concords
laugh.gif
. to each their own. the bhms, i j just didn't like. 4s are my second favorite jordan, so i'll be dropping more money next year haha. ill be waiting for the white cements, and looking to double up on the black/red colorway if they do come out later next year. anyway, here's my mini collection.
pimp.gif
i know that feel but the TB3's were my fav and i doubled up on em instead of my bc3's
laugh.gif
when i was a kid i wanted em bad too
feels good man
pimp.gif

def passing on 11's gotta save for the 4's next year
laugh.gif

But when the white cements first dropped it was a few dudes saying there's cracked... Mine never did... I hope these will work the same way for me

But when the white cements first dropped it was a few dudes saying there's cracked... Mine never did... I hope these will work the same way for me

yeah my white cement IIIs havent cracked either. overall, they definitely had better quality than the black cements and true blues.

yeah my white cement IIIs havent cracked either. overall, they definitely had better quality than the black cements and true blues.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by CAto312

Yikes...
Wow..seems like these are cracking as bad as the CDPs. I wore mines today and I still have NO paint chipping on my pair. But then again, I didnt have any minor paint chipping issues on my VIIIs and Fire Red IIIs until last year.

I think the Krylon Matte Finish I used on the black cements gave them extra protection. I just read the can and its supposed to seal the paint against any damage. I used it on my South Beaches and it prevented the color from rubbing off.
Please explain. 
I want to do this to my pair(s). 
It looks like this:
mattefinish.png

just point the can to what you want to protect and spray. Its just like using water proofer

Originally Posted by CAto312

Yikes...
Wow..seems like these are cracking as bad as the CDPs. I wore mines today and I still have NO paint chipping on my pair. But then again, I didnt have any minor paint chipping issues on my VIIIs and Fire Red IIIs until last year.

I think the Krylon Matte Finish I used on the black cements gave them extra protection. I just read the can and its supposed to seal the paint against any damage. I used it on my South Beaches and it prevented the color from rubbing off.
Please explain. 
It looks like this:
mattefinish.png

just point the can to what you want to protect and spray. Its just like using water proofer

Please explain. 
It looks like this:
mattefinish.png

Thanks. You sprayed the whole midsole?

Please explain. 
It looks like this:
mattefinish.png

Please explain. 
It looks like this:
mattefinish.png

is that matte finish a clear coat or a certain color?

Please explain. 
It looks like this:
mattefinish.png

is that matte finish a clear coat or a certain color?

After 2 wears
c1c35f74ee386daabdeb27959cebdcc8d0f0104_r.gif

And both backs have slight pre chipping....Some one explain how the Krylon Spray Work.. I'm 5'11 175 btw so I'm not heavy so this shouldn't have happened at all. My other 3's from this year ZERO Signs of Cracking... SMDH

After 2 wears
c1c35f74ee386daabdeb27959cebdcc8d0f0104_r.gif

And both backs have slight pre chipping....Some one explain how the Krylon Spray Work.. I'm 5'11 175 btw so I'm not heavy so this shouldn't have happened at all. My other 3's from this year ZERO Signs of Cracking... SMDH

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by PeterChowFTW

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

If you live in SoCal - Attic buena park, alhambra, and sd all just received their shipments in. Not currently taking phone orders.

Where exactly in Alhambra did they restock bro?

Attic right off Main St. Google search it.

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by PeterChowFTW

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

If you live in SoCal - Attic buena park, alhambra, and sd all just received their shipments in. Not currently taking phone orders.

Where exactly in Alhambra did they restock bro?

Attic right off Main St. Google search it.

I noticed 2 hairline cracks on midsole of my white cements' left shoe about 2 wears ago. But this is after wearing them 30+ times including: Balling in them 3x(twice on concrete, once at 24 hour fitness), wearing them into sauna, partying with them on, having ****s spill drops of brew on them and then finally sprinting from Macys to footlocker when they finally unlocked the glass doors to get my black/cement 3s(I'm a big dude, 6'3'' 240 lb) Yeah, some of the stuff I've done wearing them I regret deeply...but I'd say they've held up nicely.. On a different note, Anyone have the Black Cement III problem with perforation on tongues being different on each shoe? 

I noticed 2 hairline cracks on midsole of my white cements' left shoe about 2 wears ago. But this is after wearing them 30+ times including: Balling in them 3x(twice on concrete, once at 24 hour fitness), wearing them into sauna, partying with them on, having ****s spill drops of brew on them and then finally sprinting from Macys to footlocker when they finally unlocked the glass doors to get my black/cement 3s(I'm a big dude, 6'3'' 240 lb) Yeah, some of the stuff I've done wearing them I regret deeply...but I'd say they've held up nicely.. On a different note, Anyone have the Black Cement III problem with perforation on tongues being different on each shoe? 

Back
Top Bottom