2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Just had a paypal claim filed against me for "fake pair of shoes". Guy says that one of the shoes has dark print, while the other one is real light........THANKS A LOT JB!
roll.gif
So many uneducated jordan buyers these days just call everything FAKE. Don't understand that every pair will not be identical because of Nike  quality. Have no idea what they're talking about...sigh.

It really pissed me off considering I gave him a copy of the receipt and I think I included a gift receipt also.....He called them fake in his claim, then in his messages says that the print is off and how he can't rock them at some shoe convention this month because people will laugh at him.  I was nervous I was going to lose my money AND the shoes but he said he would send them back today.  After reading that sellers are not really protected well through paypal I was #+$*%@$# bricks!

Just had a paypal claim filed against me for "fake pair of shoes". Guy says that one of the shoes has dark print, while the other one is real light........THANKS A LOT JB!
roll.gif
So many uneducated jordan buyers these days just call everything FAKE. Don't understand that every pair will not be identical because of Nike  quality. Have no idea what they're talking about...sigh.

It really pissed me off considering I gave him a copy of the receipt and I think I included a gift receipt also.....He called them fake in his claim, then in his messages says that the print is off and how he can't rock them at some shoe convention this month because people will laugh at him.  I was nervous I was going to lose my money AND the shoes but he said he would send them back today.  After reading that sellers are not really protected well through paypal I was #+$*%@$# bricks!

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

roll.gif

Thats one of the problems with the hobby nowadays. So many kids and new guys claiming to know things about the culture, but can't point out a real pair from a fake pair. Everyone wants to be OG, but nobody wants to learn the basics first. 
Hope you get your shoes back fam. 

roll.gif

Thats one of the problems with the hobby nowadays. So many kids and new guys claiming to know things about the culture, but can't point out a real pair from a fake pair. Everyone wants to be OG, but nobody wants to learn the basics first. 

Call the Niketowns people, I was at NT Chicago on Thursday before the Watch The Throne concert and they still had a size 11 and size 12 when I asked them for a size 11.5.

Call the Niketowns people, I was at NT Chicago on Thursday before the Watch The Throne concert and they still had a size 11 and size 12 when I asked them for a size 11.5.

I just got my pair from NDC.

I got a size 12, when I normally wear 11.5.

After hearing a lot of running too big I was skeptical. They are "DOABLE"

They aren't super duper loose. I tried em with some nike dri fit socks. I'm sure after I tie em it will be no problem. I could see it a problem for those who don't tie their shoes =x

Quality seemed ok, I see a crease, but oh well. ill post pics later.

I just got my pair from NDC.

I got a size 12, when I normally wear 11.5.

After hearing a lot of running too big I was skeptical. They are "DOABLE"

They aren't super duper loose. I tried em with some nike dri fit socks. I'm sure after I tie em it will be no problem. I could see it a problem for those who don't tie their shoes =x

Quality seemed ok, I see a crease, but oh well. ill post pics later.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??
Our Warehouse would normally put them into a bigger box that both shoes, with the box they are already in, will fit in.  Some customers do receive an invoice, but the majority of new release shoes are shipped out without one.

EastbayRep - Ray
my 2 pairs came in 2 separate boxes that were banded together

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??
Our Warehouse would normally put them into a bigger box that both shoes, with the box they are already in, will fit in.  Some customers do receive an invoice, but the majority of new release shoes are shipped out without one.

EastbayRep - Ray
my 2 pairs came in 2 separate boxes that were banded together

Originally Posted by PRIME

You got that right about these new guys.....What kills me is a went from store to store for guys.. I listed my number and email and actually filled orders and request for people.  I was going to do it with the concords but now I don't think it's worth the repercussions it may cause.  LESSON LEARNED!

Originally Posted by PRIME

You got that right about these new guys.....What kills me is a went from store to store for guys.. I listed my number and email and actually filled orders and request for people.  I was going to do it with the concords but now I don't think it's worth the repercussions it may cause.  LESSON LEARNED!

Still waiting on my Crooked tongues order. I'll never use that free shipping thru them again. its like they swimming it over the pond on their back. smh

Back
Top Bottom