2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Still waiting on my Crooked tongues order. I'll never use that free shipping thru them again. its like they swimming it over the pond on their back. smh

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Still waiting on my Crooked tongues order. I'll never use that free shipping thru them again. its like they swimming it over the pond on their back. smh

laugh.gif
too funny

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
too funny

I should have ordered my true size in the black cements. These don't fit the same as the WC and True Blues which ran .5 big.

I should have ordered my true size in the black cements. These don't fit the same as the WC and True Blues which ran .5 big.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

So Houston really isnt a Jordan 3 area? I know they go nuts for just about everything else

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

So Houston really isnt a Jordan 3 area? I know they go nuts for just about everything else

Just got 2 pairs from Eastbay and NDC, definitely not as good quality as the white cements, true blues....those pairs defecate on these quality wise

Just got 2 pairs from Eastbay and NDC, definitely not as good quality as the white cements, true blues....those pairs defecate on these quality wise

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

anyone know I could get a pair around retail in nyc

Last Tues Niketown on 57th still had a lot of sizes, can't remember off the top of my head though which sizes.

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

anyone know I could get a pair around retail in nyc

Last Tues Niketown on 57th still had a lot of sizes, can't remember off the top of my head though which sizes.

there is no niketown in houston or anywhere near houston, closest nike store to houston is nike dallas northpark.

there is no niketown in houston or anywhere near houston, closest nike store to houston is nike dallas northpark.

Back
Top Bottom